[EXCLUSIVE] Madden NFL 10 News!

pgreptom

Reaction score
I've almost given up on Madden. This year was a huge improvement for PS3.

I'll give her another go this year.

EndGame

Reaction score
I gave up on Madden after the 2007 version. It had become a game for button pushers. I have no interest in doing the "Press A-B-A-A-B-C-Left Trigger" to pass. Up until that version, I'd played in an online PC league for several years. I was done with it. I'll believe the next iteration is better when I see it.

cowboys4life

Reaction score
Yeah this is my first one playing on the PS3 but i was done with after a couple times...especially with the rewind button?? I dont know maybe ill get sucked in again lol....i do need suggestions for a good game to play online or not lol.

Eddie

Reaction score
I can't wait for Madden 2000 v 10.0

It's going to be amazing. Moving clouds, truck hit (oops ... that was Madden 2000 v4.0), super stiff arm, super-duper juke move.

The best thing of all ... updated rosters. Oh yeah!!! $50 just for the roster updates is worth the cost of the game.

I love it.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2609660 said:
All I need to know is if there will be a pc version?
I thought I was the only one in the world that wanted this.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
People still play Madden?

The Game has been going down hill for a while.

The first version on PS3 was horrible.

No Madden Classic Camera

No Historical Teams

Not to mention the fact that it kept freezing my router because it kept taking an IP address that had already been assigned.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2609774 said:

No Madden Classic Camera

No Historical Teams

Not to mention the fact that it kept freezing my router because it kept taking an IP address that had already been assigned.

Some of us have no other choice if we want to play a football game.

And no I'm not buying a console......been there done that not going back :D

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Clove;2609764 said:
I thought I was the only one in the world that wanted this.

You're definitely not alone dude. I don't own a PS3. Madden 07 PC FTW!

guag

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2609804 said:

Oh, yes you do.

http://www.solecismic.com/

If you're a stats freak like me, you'll be addicted to this game in no time. The multiplayer mode is awesome, so many great leagues out there.

wxcpo

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2609660 said:
All I need to know is if there will be a pc version?

Yeah couldn't believe that there was no 2009 PC version. Hopefully it'll come back with Madden 2010, otherwise I'll keep playing Madden 08. I also refuse to buy any of the consoles although my son has a Xbox 360 in his room.

guag

Reaction score
wxcpo;2609818 said:
Yeah couldn't believe that there was no 2009 PC version. Hopefully it'll come back with Madden 2010, otherwise I'll keep playing Madden 08. I also refuse to buy any of the consoles although my son has a Xbox 360 in his room.

Wait, there's a Madden 08 for the PC? I thought it stopped with 07. I should get on that.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2609804 said:

And no I'm not buying a console......been there done that not going back :D

When I bought my PS3, I hated the new version so much that I went back to playing the previous version.

I eventually gave my PS3 to my little cousins anyway, so it wasn't a big deal.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Madden 2009 was pretty good on PS3. I have played it throughout the season. Got a pretty good record online to boot :)

In 08' there were sooo many glitches that everyone used once you got playing the level 15+'s so I quit on that one. But in 2009 I'm at level 21 right now and I RARELY play anyone that uses glitches.

I love Madden, its a yearly thing that I buy.

ajk23az

Reaction score
Damn, I was looking on wikipedia about Madden and just saw a stat where they have simulated the winner of the SB 4 out of the last 5 years. This year they have the Steelers winning 28-24.

ajk23az

Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2609774 said:

No Madden Classic Camera

No Historical Teams

They are averaging 3.3 million copies sold per year, since 1988.

Up to August of 2008 they were they had the #4 most sold video game behind, GTA, Metal Gear Solid & Call of Duty.

How are they going downhill?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I bought an X-box 360 a couple of years back when it first hit the market and Madden freaking blows on 360.

I went back to Madden 07 on the standard X-box it sucked so bad on 360. So I think I will go and rent Madden 10 at the Blockbuster down the street before I drop $60 on a new copy.

Seriously guys, Madden on 360 freaking sucks. I hope they did a complete reprogram job for Madden 10, but I am not holding my breath.