Explanation for Romo's misses?

ryanbabs

Reaction score
I actually went on the stadium tour yesterday and the guide brung up a good point. He mentioned how Favre had so much difficulty with accuracy at Texas Stadium due to the 2 ft crown in the center of the field. He also mentioned he thinks Romo has a problem with this.

Although Romo has played pretty great overall at Texas Stadium, I think it may still affect him at least a little. He did miss some throws today...I saw it in person too!

juck

Reaction score
thats wild i didnt know that.I will say this Romo is way better away then home.

Bizwah

Reaction score
It's funny.

You'd think that we'd have figured out how to counter teams doubling Witten and Owens.

Shoot.....it's not like this is the first time they've been doubled.

Seems like something might be up with Romo.....He's just not had the same zip...he doesn't seem to be having as much fun out there.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
windward;2311619 said:
Will we have the same crown at the new stadium?

I doubt it, or at least not that "high". The crown is for drainage and the new stadium will have a retractable roof...but I'm not for sure.

jcollins28

Reaction score
I thought I had heard a few years back when they redid the turf that the either they took that crown out or cut it down from what it used to be at?

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
That crown is still there and huge as ever.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
The ball was just coming out of his hand funny. He pretty much always throws a nice spiral, but not today. No idea what was going on.

dest

Reaction score
I don't think it's a crown issue, but his passes have all been rather low lately.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score

Seems like something might be up with Romo.....He's just not had the same zip...he doesn't seem to be having as much fun out there.

Agreed 100%! He just looks off...I'm glad I'm not alone in noticing it

MONT17

Reaction score
First time I saw Romo frustrated. We all know the dissappointment look he has but this look was different today. I think its something out of his control frankly I think he is banged up! This is not Madden players r not 100% every game