Extra Game Means Records Will Fall. but which ones?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I think we will have 3 receivers with over 1000 yards receiving. Is that some kind of record?

TwentyOne

Reaction score
So, is an extra game a bad thing to you? Cowboys @ Patriots in 2021

No in general i would be happy about it. I like the sport a lot!

Its the way the game has changed. And it has changed purely for commercial reasons.
The way it is televised. I dont like it anymore. Its "a pain in the ***" to watch it.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
No in genral i would be happy about it. I like the sport a lot!

Its the way the game has changed. And it has changed purely for commercial reasons.
The way it is televised. I dont like it anymore. Its "a pain in the ***" to watch it.
I don't like how it is changing either. But not so much that I won't watch it anymore.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I think Dak can eclipse 6K yards this season.
I suspect he has a big year statistically. Almost impossible not to with all these weapons.

But I'll say his passing yards will be in the 4800-5200 range.

Guess we'll see!

TwentyOne

Reaction score
I don't like how it is changing either. But not so much that I won't watch it anymore.

Seriously i am at a point where i strongly consider stop watching it. Lets see if i feel different in August. Right now i am thru with it.
This has (of course) also to do with JJ & SJ and how they run the franchise too. I don't see any kind of progression under their wings for the future to come.

To get into the mood again i stopped reading all the media stuff. Stay away from the infos. Come back in September like a virgin (without knowing who we signed, who we drafted etc.). Maybe that will help.

IDK. I am just annoyed by it.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Seriously i am at a point where i strongly consider stop watching it. Lets see if i feel different in August. Right now i am thru with it.
This has (of course) also to do with JJ & SJ and how they run the franchise too. I don't see any kind of progression under their wings for the future to come.

To get into the mood again i stopped reading all the media stuff. Stay away from the infos. Come back in September like a virgin (without knowing who we signed, who we drafted etc.). Maybe that will help.

IDK. I am just annoyed by it.
I suspect there are more folks that feel the same way you do about it all than many of us suspect. I think that's why the ratings suffered last season and the Cowboys were flexed out of a few games last season.