Eye in the sky

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's funny. All these people saying that the Cowboys are "holding Dak back" or "not letting him loose". I think it's more likely they understand his capabilities and have a much better grasp on what he can and more importantly CAN'T do with a football. He's what is holding the Cowboys back, not the other way around.
:hammer:

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tape. Film. How much does this come into play? When it comes to playcalling? Would Dallas be holding back on letting Dak loose to keep, what he puts on tape good? My theory is as long as what he (Dak) puts on film is good, his stock will not drop and his value may be solid enough where we may be able to make a move on a couple of draft picks not a 1st but maybe a 2nd and a key player or 2? Just a hypothetical and my opinion so don’t get you’re undies in a bunch

Zero.

They are not holding Dak back intentionally other than trying to limit how much he runs to avoid injury.

OldJarhead

Reaction score
What if I told you 4 of the 7 most productive games in Dak Prescott's career on deep throws have just happened in the last 2 1/2 months? Could it be that younger passers take a few years to see the whole field better?

You are either: a) confusing yards passing with deep throws,
b) considering a pass over 5 yards to be a deep throw, or (and more likely)
c) just looking at some states that have been posted on the interweb.