News: Ezekiel Elliot sued again for yet another dog attack

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/06/05/ezekiel-elliott-sued-for-another-dog-attack/

This one is a little weird. Sounds like he had his dogs in the kennel and the dogs attacked their handler…. Would that then be suing for mis-training of the animals? Or perhaps failure to announce the dogs have a history?

This comes almost exactly a year after his previous lawsuit over an attack….

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/06/26/ezekiel-elliott-sued-over-alleged-dog-attack/

And then the third attack was just last month….

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...otts-dogs-send-two-to-hospital-with-injuries/

…although the new suit looks like it happened before that one, so last month’s could have a suit coming too.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
He's just not a good dog owner. An official investigation is warranted. I hope we aren't looking at a situation like what happened to Mike Vick.

I think it’s just negligence. I’m a big proponent of raising guard dogs with a mean streak, but you have to care for them accordingly. He raised wolves and then lets them loose on suburbia.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
He's just not a good dog owner. An official investigation is warranted. I hope we aren't looking at a situation like what happened to Mike Vick.

That seems like a big reach. Vick was involved in dog fighting. That's different than having vicious dogs.

It seems to me that if Elliott wants to keep those dogs, he needs to hire someone to come in and work with them who knows how to make them less aggressive.

dcstar

Reaction score
These guys are morons...some dogs are genetically wired to be aggressive and some folks don't understand that. Its not the dogs fault. I feel bad for the dog because the owner is an imbecile. If a person chooses to own a breed known for aggression...it falls on that person to be 100% responsible for safeguarding not only other people but the dog as well. Societies response is usually to euthanize the dog...the owner should also be flagged and not allowed to own a living creature again.

Aggressive breeds have a gene that causes it to snap for who knows what reason. Personally, I find it disgusting how many articles I read on the internet about young children being mauled and severely injured or worse by the family pet (ie) breeds known for aggressive behavior.

There is nothing funny about this clowns dog being involved in at least three known instances. If a person wants to own a breed known for aggressive behavior...great...then take care of it 24/7...no excuses because there is no excuse.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
That seems like a big reach. Vick was involved in dog fighting. That's different than having vicious dogs.

It seems to me that if Elliott wants to keep those dogs, he needs to hire someone to come in and work with them who knows how to make them less aggressive.
Why are his dogs so aggressive? Does he raise them that way so they can fight? It needs to be investigated.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
These guys are morons...some dogs are genetically wired to be aggressive and some folks don't understand that. Its not the dogs fault. I feel bad for the dog because the owner is an imbecile. If a person chooses to own a breed known for aggression...it falls on that person to be 100% responsible for safeguarding not only other people but the dog as well. Societies response is usually to euthanize the dog...the owner should also be flagged and not allowed to own a living creature again.

Aggressive breeds have a gene that causes it to snap for who knows what reason. Personally, I find it disgusting how many articles I read on the internet about young children being mauled and severely injured or worse by the family pet (ie) breeds known for aggressive behavior.

There is nothing funny about this clowns dog being involved in at least three known instances. If a person wants to own a breed known for aggressive behavior...great...then take care of it 24/7...no excuses because there is no excuse.

It's Prescott, bro. Before he befriended him, Zeke used to cuddle with poodles.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Get rid of those killer dogs. Buy family friendly ones. Problem solved.

But the stubborn-headed wants to either look tough or he wants to turn dna-centuries-shaped killer dogs into cute little, gentle puppies, which clearly isn't working.
:facepalm:

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
Sounds like a case for Cesar Millan. Either that or the dog needs to be put down as incorrigible.

I'm not a proponent of large potentially deadly dogs. I was going to get a Kangal or Anatolian out here on the farm but decided against it due to potential liability and just flat didn't want the guilt on my conscience if something bad happened involving an innocent person.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

BOOM!!! :hammer::hammer:

The problem also is those making excuses for such irresponsible behavior.