Ezekiel Elliot's cap hit for 2022

blueblood70

Reaction score
Oh wow, another stupid thread about something that doesn’t matter that has been hashed over and over. And gets nowhere.
:hammer: didn't he sign right before the19 season LOL been whiners whining about it ever since and soem just now starting a thread about it..lol

blueblood70

Reaction score
2yd Zeke is getting what?
hes getting paid for this,

88 game 1650 carries 7386 yards 4.5 YPC 56 Tds doesn't even include is blocking and receptions etc..

his career , i realize it appears to suck but it happens. most likely hes gone in 2023..

he was averaging 5.1 the first 8 games before he got hurt looked a lot like od zeke then fell on that marker and then ripped tendon in his knee..chat happens.get over it ,its not your money.,

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
hes getting paid for this,

88 game

1650 carrier

7386 yards

4.5 YPC

56 Tds

his career , i realize it appears to suck but it happens. most likely hes gone in 2023..

he was averaging 5.1 the first 8 games before he got hurt looked a lot like od zeke then fell on that marker and then ripped tendon in his knee..chat happens.get over it ,its not your money.,
No, not my money. However, it is the team I have been in love with for 46years "Cap money". Get Zeke right or ship him out. Don't have time for Sentimental feelings here. That's coming form a house that graduated from Ohio State.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
$18.2 million

:facepalm:

mr J---that is so disgusting a reality...18.2 milion for Zeke....he will Never be the player he once was.....and i dont blame him....he plays his guts out.....but the RB position is so violent on the legs over the years

you just lose your "wiggle" and speed....so Zeke likes to crash over people which only wears his body out faster......there have been exepctions to this rule....but they are generational RB's and Zeke is not one

of them....biggest mistake pay second contract to RB that is big......i know its unfair to RB's who play their best first few years and should get compensated that way.....i am sure players and owners agreement

at some point will reflect that for RB's in the future.....but Zeke with cap hit at 18+ million is sickening

blueblood70

Reaction score
No, not my money. However, it is the team I have been in love with for 46years "Cap money". Get Zeke right or ship him out. Don't have time for Sentimental feelings here. That's coming form a house that graduated from Ohio State.

You CANT ship him out until next season..his money is 90% guaranteed you wan to pay the guy 15mil to not be here lmao..no you don't.
sorry your whittle feelings got hurt, happens all over the League and whena player can be cut and save cap they will, zeke is next year,,.lmao..move on whining wont Change it.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
late to the party by 4 years LMAO.

should have let him stay in Cabo in 2019....and just got another RB to fill in with our stud we got in 4th round that year.....just remember bottom line is Jones's only care about bottom line of being richest sports

organization in the world.....they got there on the backs of players of 90's and wishful thinking and propaganda that we will return to form....lies upon lies...and ;we as fans sucked it up.....and i am one of the worst

because i am almost a **** in off season when i watch our "blunders"...then turn into kiss rear GORICO when season starts......i realize i am a sick man....and there is no medication to help...i quit drinking

in 1992.....so i was left with my character defects.......if the Jones's got into helicopter crash like Kobe Bryant i am so sorry to say i may throw a party.....that is wrong to think that way about anyone

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
You CANT ship him out until next season..his money is 90% guaranteed you wan to pay the guy 15mil to not be here lmao..no you don't.
sorry your whittle feelings got hurt, happens all over the League and whena player can be cut and save cap they will, zeke is next year,,.lmao..move on whining wont Change it.
You are not singing to the choir. My feelings are far from hurt as i'm just complaining about the situation our team is in. I'm fully aware of everything you said. You confuse whining for simple complaining. I'm no rookie young buck. When I said get him right ,I meant this year. After that, Im running out of patience.

blueblood70

Reaction score
should have let him stay in Cabo in 2019....and just got another RB to fill in with our stud we got in 4th round that year.....just remember bottom line is Jones's only care about bottom line of being richest sports

organization in the world.....they got there on the backs of players of 90's and wishful thinking and propaganda that we will return to form....lies upon lies...and ;we as fans sucked it up.....and i am one of the worst

because i am almost a **** in off season when i watch our "blunders"...then turn into kiss rear GORICO when season starts......i realize i am a sick man....and there is no medication to help...i quit drinking

in 1992.....so i was left with my character defects.......if the Jones's got into helicopter crash like Kobe Bryant i am so sorry to say i may throw a party.....that is wrong to think that way about anyone
shoulda coulda woulda we 4 years later

move on stop the incessive whining

this place is insidious.

blueblood70

Reaction score
You are not singing to the choir. My feelings are far from hurt as i'm just complaining about the situation our team is in. I'm fully aware of everything you said. You confuse whining for simple complaining. I'm no rookie young buck.
there's no situation its part of doing business no corn of fan not one bit,,they will field team and we shall see after 17 games played how it worked out,.,that it ..this internet google flood of information having fans get involved with bits of information about the business side the cap details etc are ruining sports..who cares ..they will field team and we will watch,..we will debate games as usual.

thats where fandom begins and ends unless you have 10billion to buy teas and run it how you see fit. Incessive complaining won't change thing..

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
there's no situation its part of doing business no corn of fan not one bit,,they will field team and we shall see after 17 games played how it worked out,.,that it ..this internet google flood of information having fans get involved with bits of information about the business side the cap details etc are ruining sports..who cares ..they will field team and we will watch,..we will debate games as usual.

thats where fandom begins and ends unless you have 10billion to buy teas and run it how you see fit. Incessive complaining won't change thing..
agreed. spot on. Just feels good to share pain with others.:laugh:

pansophy

Reaction score
The mistake was to draft a RB in the 1st round. If you have drafted well, a 1st round players should always get a second contract with the team. If you don't want to sink big money into a RB then you should draft him until later rounds.

conner01

Reaction score
The mistake was to draft a RB in the 1st round. If you have drafted well, a 1st round players should always get a second contract with the team. If you don't want to sink big money into a RB then you should draft him until later rounds.
While I agree taking a RB in first was a mistake, it’s also a mistake to give a second contract to a RB or any other position if they are not elite players
Don’t compound a mistake with another mistake
Plenty of first round players are second contract worthy

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Oh wow, another stupid thread about something that doesn’t matter that has been hashed over and over. And gets nowhere.
What’s more dumb……………… the same tired, accurate thread or the same tired inaccurate zeke apologists that still can’t admit resigning zeke was a huge blunder?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
And you all will be crying for another 3 years about him too, in spite of winning the next 3 SB’s.
It is what you all do.
So you predict that zeke will be here another 3 years and we will win the sb all 3 years?

that about sums up your laughable blind inaccuracy.