Ezekiel Elliott Appreciation Thread **merged**

Hoods

Reaction score
We really need to stop feeding him 25 plus carries a game. I'd prefer Morris in there when we're up big with less than 3 minutes vs 10 in the box. Also they were really screwing him with goal line carries for some reason
He was out on the play that Dunbar scored because he asked to come out. Look like he hit his head pretty hard on the turf the play before.

thisiscowboyscountry

Reaction score
He ran well today, reminded me of the games from 2014 with Murray running. Just tough running, between the tackles. Hopefully he continues to work hard and doesnt get caught up with his success after one game against a below average defense...

Listening to his post game and watching him at the end of each play you can definitely tell its all about Elliott..

thisiscowboyscountry

Reaction score
Also just realized Chicago were 9th in Rush defense this year. We're expecting them to be dead last. Makes today's performance more impressive

Nothing impressive when theyre missing 5 plus defensive starters.. On the plus side we did it without Tyron and Collins for most of the game so, I guess it balances out

Bay10

ehcrossing
Reaction score
I was really down on Zeke after the first two games. He looked good tonight but I'm not blown away against that weak D. I hope tonight is a stepping stone towards greatness.

Daillest88

Reaction score
It's getting slower for him. He's only going to get better. I'm telling you we haven't seen nothing yet

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Also just realized Chicago were 9th in Rush defense this year. We're expecting them to be dead last. Makes today's performance more impressive
Chicago was missing a lot of key players on defense. Whatever their stats were before this game, these weren't the players responsible for them.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Brilliant blocking game too. You just don't see that from a rookie

RomoFor6

Reaction score
Chicago was missing a lot of key players on defense. Whatever their stats were before this game, these weren't the players responsible for them.
Wasn't it just Fuller that played first two weeks that wasn't this week??? (On defense)

Iago33

Reaction score
We really need to stop feeding him 25 plus carries a game. I'd prefer Morris in there when we're up big with less than 3 minutes vs 10 in the box. Also they were really screwing him with goal line carries for some reason
How can we stop feeding him when he keeps doing that little spoon thing? I think the coaches really appreciate his little pointers.

Angus12

Reaction score
He looked good. And I think he'll only get better as he gets more accustomed to the speed of the NFL and waiting for his blocks to develop.

But I am far past being tired of that stupid 'feed me' crap he does after every single run. We get it, Zeke. You can stop now. Please. You look like an idiot.

Thomas82

Reaction score
His 140 yards tonight are the 2nd highest total of the season so far, behind DeAngelo Williams' 143 in Week 1.

Blake

Reaction score
I was offered sex with a 21 year old girl today. In exchange, I was supposed to advertise some kind of bathroom cleaner. Of course I declined, because I am a person with high moral standards and strong willpower. Just as strong as Ajax, the super strong bathroom cleaner. Now available in lemon or vanilla.

Words fail me...

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
I was offered sex with a 21 year old girl today. In exchange, I was supposed to advertise some kind of bathroom cleaner. Of course I declined, because I am a person with high moral standards and strong willpower. Just as strong as Ajax, the super strong bathroom cleaner. Now available in lemon or vanilla.

I'd say it loudly: this bathroom cleaner is the shiznit. [bah-dang - collect]