Ezekiel Elliott is one the most disrespected athletes in America: Will Cain

Diehardblues

Reaction score
He’s not different from any other ESPN talking head when it comes to his/her politics though. He just thinks differently than the rest..
I’d never listened to this guy before and probably won’t again. It’s just noise attempting to click bait and sell air time. And why the National Media is just crap when it comes to the Cowboys.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
When he had long runs, he often took himself out of games. Whether this means he gets tired carrying the weight, I don't know. But it seems like it.
Zeke is a great running back, no question. Could he be better with less weight? Maybe.
It appeared he was tired more often than previous years. But we shall see.
Often? How often?

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
Well.....you can argue that if your team is missing the playoffs and decides to win that last game.....it’s a loss in regards to draft position lol.
I think the better summary would be that 31 teams have a disappointing end of their season. Of course one could argue that some team might want to enhance their draft position by losing thus ain't disappointed.

shabazz

Reaction score
The ultimate disrespect was shown by the NFL when this young man was convicted by their legal and public relations divisions with zero due process which flew in they face of any contrary evidence supporting his alleged “ innocent till proven guilty. Anything related to his on the field contributions or deficiencies is chump change compared to his good name and reputation.

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
nHqyAWR.png

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
The ultimate disrespect was shown by the NFL when this young man was convicted by their legal and public relations divisions with zero due process which flew in they face of any contrary evidence supporting his alleged “ innocent till proven guilty. Anything related to his on the field contributions or deficiencies is chump change compared to his good name and reputation.
Amen. I don't think I'll ever get over that completely. It shows how much I love football that I keep watching after that crap.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Tell me when any of those guys led the NFL in rushing AND led their team in receptions. I'll wait.

Word of advice: don't double down on stupid. Just back away.
What does that have to do with Zeke being fat?
Word of advice: learn what a non sequitur is before you call someone stupid. ;)

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
FWIW, Zeke has always left the game for a breather. In his first two seasons, we used to pull him during our 3rd drive (which would usually come around the beginning of the second quarter) and put in the backup. Zeke would pretty much take every snap from there on out. This last year, it looks like we gave Zeke more freedom to leave the game whenever he gassed out.

The total number of reps really hasn't changed, it's just more visible to fans when 21's jogging to the sidelines, and they didn't really notice when he wasn't coming on the field for a drive at all.

Last edited:

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
He’s not different from any other ESPN talking head when it comes to his/her politics though. He just thinks differently than the rest..
sorry man, strongly disagree with you on that. Cain seems to be dying to squeeze in partisan opinions far more than other talking heads or radio people. I even heard him once say "Id like to say more but Im not allowed"

ctrous25

Stay Classy Philly/Minny
Reaction score
sorry man, strongly disagree with you on that. Cain seems to be dying to squeeze in partisan opinions far more than other talking heads or radio people. I even heard him once say "Id like to say more but Im not allowed"
Watch first take and to the latter it’s obvious why he can’t

Mannix

Reaction score
Will Cain does not tow the company line at ESPN...and he is a huge Cowboy fan. I don't ever see him purposely take a side on something just for "Shock value"....I actually think he is pretty good. AND, he puts Stephen A in his place after he does his yearly falling over himself after the Cowboys season ends....he reminds him that only ONE team wins the Super Bowl. Until The Clapping Carrot is gone, Stephen A's predictions about Dallas will be 100% correct....so freakin' what.....real tough prediction!!!

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why the heck should Zeke worry about respect? He should worry about winning and playing well in the big games. Hate to say it, but he and the offense sucked in the biggest game of the year against the Rams. You have to play well in those games to earn national respect and accolades. 47 yards on 20 carries isn't going to cut it. Emmitt brought his game to a higher level in January and got tougher. I don't see that trait in Zeke yet.

Last edited: