Ezekiel Elliott is one the most disrespected athletes in America: Will Cain

northerncowboynation

Reaction score

I rarely listen to these talking heads. Without listening, why? he seems to have learned a thing or two since the suspension and is doing some good things. He's great on the field, great in the locker room, seems a positive influence. It may take some time for Zeke to win some fans back

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Why is it either or?
Zeke was fat last year. That doesn't take away from what he did or him being a great player. He could have been even greater without the weight.
He took himself out the game almost after every long run, and some short ones.

Posters act like criticism means you're relegating a star player into an average one. Even stars have flaws.

So far from what I've seen this year, Zeke appears slimmer. I think this will serve him well and will make him an even better runner this year.
But he wasnt fat. Thats the point.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Give it a break?
Why?
This is a discussion board. I've shared what I've noticed. I'm sorry if I'm not the rah, rah, rosy glasses kind of fan.
yes a break from this type of BS,

to question an athlete at the top of his game, arguably the best at his a position, and destined for greatness to FEEL, GUESS, or whatever it is you think his weight or how much he is or isnt in shape is pointless. The Man is one of if not the best at his position in the league, has been most of his life.. I believe he knows how to keep up his body and cardio to do his job..proof is in the results. So discussing this type of thing to me is dumb..thats my opinion and my right on this forum to debate your idiotic posts..thank you for the opportunity..lmao

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
this dude is beyond frustrating......On another note....I didn't know the fanny pack was making a comeback? Hahaha

I don't judge anyone. We've all done dumb ****, we're guys. As far as fanny packs, I like when the ladies grope my fanny so I don't use 'em :muttley:

tyke1doe

Reaction score
yes a break from this type of BS,

to question an athlete at the top of his game, arguably the best at his a position, and destined for greatness to FEEL, GUESS, or whatever it is you think his weight or how much he is or isnt in shape is pointless. The Man is one of if not the best at his position in the league, has been most of his life.. I believe he knows how to keep up his body and cardio to do his job..proof is in the results. So discussing this type of thing to me is dumb..thats my opinion and my right on this forum to debate your idiotic posts..thank you for the opportunity..lmao

If it's dumb to you, then don't discuss it.
If my post is idiotic yet you engage it, what does that say about your intelligence? :huh:

Some of you simply can't handle disagreement or criticism of your favorite player. I'm sorry. But this is a forum and unless the moderators say otherwise, we can talk about anything we want as much as we want to. Either deal with it, ignore it or engage it.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
There were several reports that Zeke put on weight. Are people just making this up?
Yes....that is what the media does. They dont care if its true or not they just want clicks. We saw him every week. Are going to believe your own eyes or click bait reports,

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
If Ezekiel is deservedly disrespected, it would surely be for his off-the-field indiscretions, rather than his on-field actions. And so it goes! :rolleyes:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Unfortunately, Zeke's off the field silliness hurts him in the respect department. Look at how much more attention he's getting from that Vegas video than he got for paying for that poor kid's funeral.

Zeke isn't a bad person, but he needs to get more mature in a hurry. He's under a microscope, fair or not, and any negative thing he does is magnified.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Just remember. When someone claims our slump in 2017 was caused by Zeke's suspension, that that is in fact far from the truth. The slump came from replacing one of the best LTs of all time with Chaz freaking Green