Ezekiel Elliott is one the most disrespected athletes in America: Will Cain

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Yes....that is what the media does. They dont care if its true or not they just want clicks. We saw him every week. Are going to believe your own eyes or click bait reports,
First, it's what the media do. Media is plural.
Second, what evidence do you have that they "made it up"? Why Zeke and not Dez or Dak or some other player? Or is it that media members made a simple observation, i.e., Zeke looks bigger, fatter than he normally does?
Third, yes, I saw him every week and before the season. I and MANY Cowboys fans had observed Zeke had put on weight. I believe my eyes, which is why I considered what the media had to say about it.
We saw what we saw.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Nextgenstats.com
Tell me what players have ran into more 8-man fronts.

Even if Zeke runs into "what you call average" based on every other RB...Zeke carries the ball more than any other RB.

Zeke more carries = more rushes into 8-man box.

Other RBs have like 50 less carries = less rushes vs 8-man box.

Avg. doesn't account for that.

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
Truth cannot be denied. These lists are made by clowns in the northeast, they have always hated the Boyz.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Well, when you walk around drunk/high in Vegas at zero dark thirty after already serving a 6 game suspension for behavioral reasons, not much to respect.
You respect Robert Kraft or Jim Irsay?

You respect being a .500 team, at best, without him?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Truth cannot be denied. These lists are made by clowns in the northeast, they have always hated the Boyz.
I don't know if it's hate as much as they know the Cowboys produce ratings, readers and clicks. And that results in revenue. Talking about the Cowboys and getting their fan base riled up is profitable.

sideon

Reaction score
He gets disrespected by Cowboys fans who think anyone can do what he does. If you take Zeke off this team they are a 6 win team at best.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Zeke is a flat out beast! I think he is one of those guys whos weight goes up and down. No doubt a couple years ago he came out less leaner than he has been. He was no longer running away from CBs either. But he is a premier player whos career is going to be wasted if this team keeps using him too heavily. I like seeing Elliott being used in the passing game but use him more like Kamara gets used. Dallas needs a big short yardage RB to take some of the tough carries from Zeke.
You don't seem to understand the Cowboys have a certain scheme on offense which is heavy on the run. They aren't going to change that scheme to benefit a players longevity. They will just get a new RB when he can no longer answer the bell like they need him to. If it happened to Emmitt Smith, then don't expect Zeke to be an exception.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
He gets disrespected by Cowboys fans who think anyone can do what he does. If you take Zeke off this team they are a 6 win team at best.
LMAO... yeah a 6 win team for one season and then they draft his replacement in the 1st round and are back in business. He's just a RB. Run him until he can run no more. We'll draft another. Just ask Emmitt.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
I'd say Bob Kraft is the most disrespected individual in sports .

And well earned i presume ?

ItzKelz

Reaction score
First, it's what the media do. Media is plural.
Second, what evidence do you have that they "made it up"? Why Zeke and not Dez or Dak or some other player? Or is it that media members made a simple observation, i.e., Zeke looks bigger, fatter than he normally does?
Third, yes, I saw him every week and before the season. I and MANY Cowboys fans had observed Zeke had put on weight. I believe my eyes, which is why I considered what the media had to say about it.
We saw what we saw.
I stopped there.....I obviously failed the test.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What level can a RB bring it to when he was getting hit in the backfield on almost every play? Our oline and d-line both got beat like drums against Rams. It’s funny he had no problem upping his game a week earlier against Seattle

What running back can't run through gaping holes? DMAC had 1k behind this OL and was a hell of a lot cheaper. Demarco Murray had an MVP season behind this OL. Point is their are a world of running backs who can rack up yards behind this OL. We don't need to pay a RB. Picking him 4th was an error and now Stephen Jones is going to compound the error by giving Elliott a huge contract in order to justify picking him 4th in the first place.

Last edited:

McKDaddy

Reaction score
When he had long runs, he often took himself out of games.
He definitely had a hip issue after one of his hurdle moves where he went down awkwardly. He was never the same after that. Maybe laboring through that.

I also wondered if he might have had bruised ribs because he did seem to be more winded than he should have been quite a bit.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
He definitely had a hip issue after one of his hurdle moves where he went down awkwardly. He was never the same after that. Maybe laboring through that.

I also wondered if he might have had bruised ribs because he did seem to be more winded than he should have been quite a bit.
Thank you. You acknowledged he was winded and raised another possibility/theory on why he might have taken himself out of games.
Thank you for not acting childish and getting upset because someone questions a Cowboy player, and instead, presenting an argument that might explain a factor we (I) might not have considered. :clap: