Twitter: Ezekiel Elliott takes the blame for the loss

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Blah, blah, blah.... lineman will say they need to block better, or he’s will say they need to coach better, wr will sanot they need to catch better....... this is just like the crap from bull durham... gonnatbtake it one game at a time, gonna try to just give my best each game, gonna keep working hard to get better..... blah, blah, blah.

I wish someone would say......did you watch the Cleveland game? Our qb sucks just like tyrod did..... only we don’t have baker mayfield on our bench.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Lol. Everyone criticizes JG for not passing the ball to him more. They do and he drops it on a critical 3rd down play that would have been a 1st down. He fumbles the ball on a critical play, it JG’s fault. He steps out of bounds with no one around him, JG’s fault.

Are you f’in kidding me?! The guy isn’t jack without an O line and is living proof of why you don’t take a RB that high in the draft. Fans like you continue to coddle him and he’s used to it due to people like you making excuses for him. He’ll continue to do his dumbazz “feed me” after a 19 yard run when they’re down by 7 points because jerry aid fans continue to drink.

Are you kidding me?

He called himself out. If you don't appreciate this level of accountability then you've got other issues to work through.

aria

Reaction score
Our best player folks....

Too bad he's being wasted
Wasted? Who fumbled the ball in the 4th quarter? Who dropped a perfect pass for a critical 1st down when everyone wanted the coaches to pass to him more? Who magically pushed him out of bounds on what should have been a TD?

Are there any more excuses you guys can make for this loser? We would have won this game if he was half as good as most of you make him out to be. Dak sucked but Zeke sucked worse.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
He may have cost us the game, in the end, but he's also the only reason we were in it. His running was outstanding today. He made a lot of of nothing more than a few times. We never sniff a score in this game without him.

What cost us is not having a QB that can pass. Can someone get us Baker Mayfield please.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Wasted? Who fumbled the ball in the 4th quarter? Who dropped a perfect pass for a critical 1st down when everyone wanted the coaches to pass to him more? Who magically pushed him out of bounds on what should have been a TD?

Are there any more excuses you guys can make for this loser? We would have won this game if he was half as good as most of you make him out to be. Dak sucked but Zeke sucked worse.
that is a stupid take

aria

Reaction score
Are you kidding me?

He called himself out. If you don't appreciate this level of accountability then you've got other issues to work through.
He should call himself out. He blew the f’in game and people are making excuses for him so I’m supposed to forgive him for that?

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Both Dak and Zeke take more accountability than our coaches

One, it is 50 yards vs. 10

Two, it's the difference between downing the ball and scoring or picking up a large gain.

Third. There is no third! It is a meaningless comparison.

firephil

Reaction score
Lol. Everyone criticizes JG for not passing the ball to him more. They do and he drops it on a critical 3rd down play that would have been a 1st down. He fumbles the ball on a critical play, it JG’s fault. He steps out of bounds with no one around him, JG’s fault.

Are you f’in kidding me?! The guy isn’t jack without an O line and is living proof of why you don’t take a RB that high in the draft. Fans like you continue to coddle him and he’s used to it due to people like you making excuses for him. He’ll continue to do his dumbazz “feed me” after a 19 yard run when they’re down by 7 points because jerry aid fans continue to drink.

Yes I put mental mistakes on the coaches, the preparation was not good enough, and it showed tonight.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
If this was an individual game, then fine ... funny thing its not, and it takes a lot of coaching to out coach the other team and win.

This game is not really about a single individual who takes the blame as a scape goat for the coaching staff .

AbeBeta

Reaction score
He should call himself out. He blew the f’in game and people are making excuses for him so I’m supposed to forgive him for that?

He did call himself out.

He's done exactly what you just called for but it isn't good enough for you.

Aven8

Reaction score

I didn't say he didn't suck.....but he's our best player which says a lot!

aria

Reaction score
He did call himself out.

He's done exactly what you just called for but it isn't good enough for you.
No, it’s not good enough for me. What did he do that I called for?

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Yes I put mental mistakes on the coaches, the preparation was not good enough, and it showed tonight.

Biggest mental mistake I saw was from a backup safety.

He's a backup for a reason.

The idea that you can coach away mental mistakes is fascinating. Do you also blame your grades in school entirely on your teachers?

madcow74

Reaction score
I remember playing sports as a youngster and feeling like crap for everything i did wrong and worrying about how i could do better.

I didnt have social media to use searching for sympathy like these poor hard working millionaires who couldnt work during preseason.

firephil

Reaction score
Biggest mental mistake I saw was from a backup safety.

He's a backup for a reason.

The idea that you can coach away mental mistakes is fascinating. Do you also blame your grades in school entirely on your teachers?

If the teacher did not prepare me for the test, for sure I do. I am sure there are going to be plenty of ball security drills for Zeke in the coming week.