Twitter: Ezekiel Elliott takes the blame for the loss

Batman1980

Reaction score
Im kinda in agreement with you. Dak did miss receivers. But some of the were covered and he was throwing into a tight window. I'm suspecting that its just our dumb playbook. These plays take time to develop and he's expected to hit receivers on a timing route. Dak is not Aikman and it baffles me that the coaches are trying to make him into one.

Linehan and Garrett think this is 1993 and our OL is impregnable.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Part of it is we run on 1st down every time. Then when it doesn't work, we abandon the run. We're too quick to let defenses stuff us on 1st down and then let them play pass defense. Mix it up once in awhile, morons.
Every team we have played has said stopping the run is their only focus.

Our garbage QB ain't making them pay. Period.

It's a QB league and ours stinks.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Zeke has fallen into a lackadaisical mindset stemming from a poor-coached football team. He is not the problem, only a symptom. Put the Rams coaching staff and I bet we see better results. Our offensive coaches absolutely suck and don't have a clue on how to respond past a week being on the hotseat.

We will see a lot of this.........win a game because they are forced to change then fall back into their tendencies after an emotional win. Rinse, repeat as this team hovers around .500 and we are welcomed to the same staff next season :facepalm:

lukin2006

Reaction score
If we lose Zeke for any amount of time we never cross into opponents territory...plenty of blame to go around for this loss.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
So you guys trying to say that Zeek is the reason we lost the game, do you honestly think we've would've had a chance today if Zeek hadn't made any mistakes today, or if another RB was in there? Zeek is just trying to save his BFF here. There was a feeling of that we are going to lose this game going on way before Zeek stepped out of bounds.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I won't put it on you Zeke. If your QB could pass over 200 yards we wouldnt expect you to be superman every time you hit the field.

Yep hes the last line of defense on offense and now even trying to cover for Noodles putting the loss on him.....man without Zeke we wouldn't have a total of 100 yards of offense......Zeke we wish you survive the Dak-extinction happening in Dallas...Tostitos anyone?

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Part of it is we run on 1st down every time. Then when it doesn't work, we abandon the run. We're too quick to let defenses stuff us on 1st down and then let them play pass defense. Mix it up once in awhile, morons.

On the flip side, sometimes we throw it on 1st, and then if that's incomplete (as it usually is with Dak) we set up the world's most obvious 2nd and 10 draw play.

Falco78

Reaction score
Cost us 6 games last year and already one this year. Stupid on and off the field.

Great talent but not a leader. Don't EVER want him compared to Emmitt
He did nothing wrong last year and should not have been suspended

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Or it says a little. He f’ed up big time, why can’t some of you admit that? Do I need to relive each play? It’s torture but I can do it if youn eed a reminder. Where do you want me to start?

How about the 2nd quarter when it was 3rd an 9 with 13 mins left and he drops a perfectly thrown pass (that everyone said he was great at catching) and would have clearly resulted in a first down?

What about when he had a clear TD but no awareness of the sideline? 2nd qaurter and would have resulted in 6 points.

How about the 4th quarter when he fumbles the ball with almost 10 minutes left and an outside chance to comeback?

Sounds like a real winner :rolleyes: I’m gonna go vomit now.

Comprehension may not be your strong suit. He stated that all of his mistakes cost the team a victory, but you continue to rant.

Vomit and move on. There is another game for you to complain about on next week.

Brax

Reaction score
another dumb nfl rule. i understand if you blatantly run your route out of bounds then it should be a penalty but to step out clearly accidentally and re-establish yourself? c'mon man!
Been a rule forever, he just needs to know where he is on the field, what everyone should be really upset about is the roughing the passer call on 98. this is a rule that needs to change.

lostar2009

Reaction score
another dumb nfl rule. i understand if you blatantly run your route out of bounds then it should be a penalty but to step out clearly accidentally and re-establish yourself? c'mon man!

This isnt a stupid rule. It been in use for decades all the way back to pop warner. Almost every player got it right Sunday except for Zeke.

aria

Reaction score
Comprehension may not be your strong suit. He stated that all of his mistakes cost the team a victory, but you continue to rant.

Vomit and move on. There is another game for you to complain about on next week.
I’m aware, thanks for the comprehension lesson. Maybe you should practice what you preach.

lostar2009

Reaction score
Lol. Everyone criticizes JG for not passing the ball to him more. They do and he drops it on a critical 3rd down play that would have been a 1st down. He fumbles the ball on a critical play, it JG’s fault. He steps out of bounds with no one around him, JG’s fault.

Are you f’in kidding me?! The guy isn’t jack without an O line and is living proof of why you don’t take a RB that high in the draft. Fans like you continue to coddle him and he’s used to it due to people like you making excuses for him. He’ll continue to do his dumbazz “feed me” after a 19 yard run when they’re down by 7 points because jerry aid fans continue to drink.

Exacltly!!! This guy was part of the problem yesterday. Playing unfocused caused us big time this game. If he played a focus game we have a good shot and winning.

aria

Reaction score
I won't put it on you Zeke. If your QB could pass over 200 yards we wouldnt expect you to be superman every time you hit the field.
No one asked him to be superman. How about doing what a top 5 draft pick should do. Catch the ball. Don’t fumble the ball. Stay in bounds when no one is within ten yards of you.

Coahes call a decent game yet Zeke gets a free pass for taking the blame which he should. Awesome.