News: Ezekiel Elliott's Lawyer: Alleged Dog Attack Victim Was Trespassing on Property

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My zeke is your Garrett. We all know how happy you were when he was axed (as were most people) and I can’t wait to get that same HIGH when ZEKE is gone. I don’t envy zeke but I do envy you.

Can you even put that feeling into words?
Not without getting benched.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
The moment the lawyer said, "ignored her employer's policy", it was over.

Unless she was there to commit an intentional crime or she broke in, the fact he employed her will negate any claim of trespassing unless she had been formally terminated beforehand.

Absolutely not accurate.

That is a POSSIBILITY. But not the for sure truth. The person cleaned the pool. Zeke has dogs who likely go outside like all dogs. If she said "I'll be there tuesday at 2pm" and she decided to show up wednesday at 9am, then the fact she was employed does not give her license to just come on the property whenever she feels like it.

The fact the policy was to notify zeke of coming on property is how anyone treats their property. We had insurance come look at our roof. They were authorized to be on the property to fly a drone over the house to inspect. Dude ends up just waltzing into our back yard and almost letting our german shepherd loose. He had authorization to fly a drone over the house...not waltz through my back yard. Same deal here.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My zeke is your Garrett. We all know how happy you were when he was axed (as were most people) and I can’t wait to get that same HIGH when ZEKE is gone. I don’t envy zeke but I do envy you.

Can you even put that feeling into words?
I love Garrett!! I miss him.....

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Poor @Ranching , no wonder he identifies with zeke so well. The guy just minds his own business and can’t seem to stay out of trouble :lmao:
No shoot!!! My beer thread is disabled and I haven't been able to PM for about a year!! It's all Garrett's fault!!

Qcard

Reaction score
It doesn’t matter what the security guard said, I would love to beat the crap of or bully anyone who said something that pissed me off. He also went after a DJ in Vegas and teammates had to hold him back. While I think his gf was a proven liar, I also think there was probably some half truths to what she said. Then there was the DJ in Dallas he knocked out. He has a history of violence, plain and simple, I can’t wait until he crosses the wrong person or when it finally catches up to him in other ways.

And again, no I’m not calling him guilty in this situation because of his past, other than possibly being an idiot and forgetting to put his dogs away when he should have.
:hammer:
This is exactly what folks don't get..If Zeke continues this infrequent but disturbing trend he'll eventually cross the path of the real thugs...

The security guard issue was stupid..if Zeke wasn't stupid, he'd report the guard words to his company and employer.

Why does a Super Athlete have to body check a security because he said something smart..... security guard isn't Kam Chancellor, whom Zeke punk too on the field.

Zeke needs to grow up...this thread makes me....... WHERE IS MY TONY POLLARD JERSEY!!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
:hammer:
This is exactly what folks don't get..If Zeke continues this infrequent but disturbing trend he'll eventually cross the path of the real thugs...

The security guard issue was stupid..if Zeke wasn't stupid, he'd report the guard words to his company and employer.

Why does a Super Athlete have to body check a security because he said something smart..... security guard isn't Kam Chancellor, whom Zeke punk too on the field.

Zeke needs to grow up...this thread makes me....... WHERE IS MY TONY POLLARD JERSEY!!
While I agree Zeke needs to grow up, and I think the security guard incident was another example of him being stupid, I'd say "body check" is a bit of an overstatement. He barely nudged him, and from what I saw, the security guard tripped.

shabazz

Reaction score
Since when are trespassers at fault or to be prosecuted?

I’m with Zeke protecting his millions in assets

cern

Reaction score
Many athletes are basically arrested adolescents. Due to their physical skills, they think of little else other than their sport and the adulation /adoration it brings them. That leads to them lacking in other areas of life. This is how i see zeke. And the condition isn't permanent. He'll outgrow it.

aria

Reaction score
While I agree Zeke needs to grow up, and I think the security guard incident was another example of him being stupid, I'd say "body check" is a bit of an overstatement. He barely nudged him, and from what I saw, the security guard tripped.
Possibly but he was still dumb enough to turn around, confront him and initiate physical contact. I seriously doubt he would have done that to someone bigger than him.

His supporters minimize it “as it was no big deal”. Yeah, no big deal for the regular joe college student, not the starting RB for an NFL team that was just suspended for domestically violence and had been involved in another physical altercation the year before. NFL players are also held to a different standard than the average college kid and they know this when they join the NFL. It’s no different for much of the private sector, had I done or said some of the things zeke has and my employer heard or saw them, I guarantee I would be in deep doodoo. If it happened again I would be unemployed. I have zero sympathy for these guys, they get more chances than a lot of us and I hate the “he’s just a kid” excuse. We’re talking about grown men, not 5 year olds. Those are the “kids” that can use that excuse.

How people don’t understand this blows my mind. We all know how arbitrary the rules can be, zeke should certainly know if he was truly innocent when he was suspended, yet he keeps dancing around the flames and one of these days he’s gonna get burned.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I would say he mentally checked out after getting his contract but that would imply he was mentally stable at some point in his life.
he should have from the beginning!

This makes me wonder though how bad was dez, that they knew he needed a babysitter , and even after 4 years they thought that.

Another guy that needed a babysitter was joe randall, I think he was bipolar, and he really needed one. He also needed mental
help and jerry just jettisoned him. People say jerry loves his players, but not randall, I think he just loves the star players.

cern

Reaction score
Possibly but he was still dumb enough to turn around, confront him and initiate physical contact. I seriously doubt he would have done that to someone bigger than him.

His supporters minimize it “as it was no big deal”. Yeah, no big deal for the regular joe college student, not the starting RB for an NFL team that was just suspended for domestically violence and had been involved in another physical altercation the year before. NFL players are also held to a different standard than the average college kid and they know this when they join the NFL. It’s no different for much of the private sector, had I done or said some of the things zeke has and my employer heard or saw them, I guarantee I would be in deep doodoo. If it happened again I would be unemployed. I have zero sympathy for these guys, they get more chances than a lot of us and I hate the “he’s just a kid” excuse. We’re talking about grown men, not 5 year olds. Those are the “kids” that can use that excuse.

How people don’t understand this blows my mind. We all know how arbitrary the rules can be, zeke should certainly know if he was truly innocent when he was suspended, yet he keeps dancing around the flames and one of these days he’s gonna get burned.
Much ado about nothing.

DandyDon52

Reaction score

it is hero worship aria, or that is my theory. once he is their hero, he can do no wrong. Sort of like a parent that no matter how bad their
kid may be, still think they are great, and if their are problems, they blame it on their kids friends, or something else.

Elliot has enough money now, that he is above the law , unless he does something real bad.
He isnt gonna change, because he is self centered, and thinks he is wonderful and great lol.
He is doing the cowboys a "favor" to play for them in his mind.