News: Ezekiel Elliott's Lawyer: Alleged Dog Attack Victim Was Trespassing on Property

glimmerman

Reaction score
Until he gets suspended again and when people start crying I’ll be laughing.
6 games last time so is next suspension 10 games or season. I know if it’s for DV again he is done in the NFL.

aria

Reaction score
it is hero worship aria, or that is my theory. once he is their hero, he can do no wrong. Sort of like a parent that no matter how bad their
kid may be, still think they are great, and if their are problems, they blame it on their kids friends, or something else.

Elliot has enough money now, that he is above the law , unless he does something real bad.
He isnt gonna change, because he is self centered, and thinks he is wonderful and great lol.
He is doing the cowboys a "favor" to play for them in his mind.
The people that ignore his behavior, say they don’t care, or minimize it remind me exactly of the parents you describe. Their kid could go around beating up other kids, get kicked out of classes for being disruptive, etc and their parents will refuse to acknowledge that they, and their kid, are the real problem. They will continue to paint their kid as the victim and act like everyone is out to get him despite the repeated offenses. Every kid I knew like that either ended up in prison or dead in their late teens or early twenties.

aria

Reaction score
6 games last time so is next suspension 10 games or season. I know if it’s for DV again he is done in the NFL.
Think about how stupid he is and was...he knocked out a DJ the summer after he was suspended for DOMESTIC VIOLENCE. If the NFL wanted to go after him as bad as people say, they could have nailed him on that if they did any kind of decent investigation. Hell, based on his prior accuser, they wouldn’t even need that much evidence yet he still did it. He’s lucky to even be in the league right now but his supporters will tell you it’s no big deal....until he gets caught and then they will cry foul even though he’s already had a few second chances.

aria

Reaction score
I like zeke. None of my friends are perfect.
You gotta be trying to stir things up!

giphy.gif

aria

Reaction score
Not at all. I like him. I get that you don't. Neither of us is going to change our mind.
I’m not trying to change your mind and I’m not perfect, far from it, nor are my friends but I draw the line with certain characteristics and he crosses a lot of them.

I’m very curious what he does that causes you to like him and overlook all of his negative qualities but I know that’s not going to get anywhere so we’ll let it be :)

cern

Reaction score
I’m not trying to change your mind and I’m not perfect, far from it, nor are my friends but I draw the line with certain characteristics and he crosses a lot of them.

I’m very curious what he does that causes you to like him and overlook all of his negative qualities but I know that’s not going to get anywhere so we’ll let it be :)
He's a big kid at heart. An arrested adolescent. He's proud. But not mean spirited. Room to grow? Unquestionably. Will he? I think so.

aria

Reaction score
He's a big kid at heart. An arrested adolescent. He's proud. But not mean spirited. Room to grow? Unquestionably. Will he? I think so.
He’s bullied one too many people for me to think he’s not mean spirited and I think several of his actions are selfish. I’m no rocket scientist, I wouldn’t even consider myself smart, just average but I can’t stand people as dumb as he is and I truly think he’s dumb because he doesn’t care about anything or anyone but himself so all of his decisions are based on himself, no one else.

Actions speak louder than words and so far he has only reinforced my thoughts. Just my opinion but it seems pretty obvious to me. I hated using a high draft pick on him and I didn’t like him in college but I honestly tried to like him and had hoped the suspension would be a wake up call. It’s almost the exact opposite, like he forgot he was suspended and/or just doesn’t care how his actions could hurt the team.

I also think he’s entitled and used to getting what he wants and when he doesn’t he pouts, sits out, quits, goes to Cabo, threatens to sue, punches people, bullies people...I just never see myself liking him or even tolerating him at this point.

Not trying to argue with you or say you’re wrong, that’s just my opinion.

Qcard

Reaction score
While I agree Zeke needs to grow up, and I think the security guard incident was another example of him being stupid, I'd say "body check" is a bit of an overstatement. He barely nudged him, and from what I saw, the security guard tripped.
Bruh...... a "nudge"!!

Zeke is 220 plus Lbs. He a Alpha Athlete. He has an extra 15-20 lbs of muscle on a short distance track body. He ran the 110 hurdles!!!

Zeke used an old school trick used by people who want to physically intimidate another person without harming them.

The "nudge" is not the point.. It's the.premeditative thoughts.... Zeke's thinking is stinking awful..a security guard!!!

Zeke personal called out the Legion of Boom on the field after a couple of unnecessary playoff level hits from Seattle.

I love Zeke...I celebrated when we selected Zeke..I live on the East Coast.. Buckeye Football is somewhat regional here..Great football player....still a manchild.. hopefully Dak and Pollard can hold his hand till he's handed a Lombardi cause I fear pattern means cuffs are next

cern

Reaction score
He’s bullied one too many people for me to think he’s not mean spirited and I think several of his actions are selfish. I’m no rocket scientist, I wouldn’t even consider myself smart, just average but I can’t stand people as dumb as he is and I truly think he’s dumb because he doesn’t care about anything or anyone but himself so all of his decisions are based on himself, no one else.

Actions speak louder than words and so far he has only reinforced my thoughts. Just my opinion but it seems pretty obvious to me. I hated using a high draft pick on him and I didn’t like him in college but I honestly tried to like him and had hoped the suspension would be a wake up call. It’s almost the exact opposite, like he forgot he was suspended and/or just doesn’t care how his actions could hurt the team.

I also think he’s entitled and used to getting what he wants and when he doesn’t he pouts, sits out, quits, goes to Cabo, threatens to sue, punches people, bullies people...I just never see myself liking him or even tolerating him at this point.

Not trying to argue with you or say you’re wrong, that’s just my opinion.
i don't see it as an argument. i just think there's a good side to the young man. he's been at the top of the league rushing every year since he's been here. he'd led the league also. he doesn't let his teammates down. they all seem to like him. i've never seen examples of him pouting, sitting out, quitting,, etc. going to cabo was a smart move at the time he did so. he wasn't allowed to be with the team while under suspension. he didn't want to be around during the contract negotiations, instead choosing to let his agent deal with it. smart moves on his part. and smart enough to get himself 90 million dollars.

aria

Reaction score
i don't see it as an argument. i just think there's a good side to the young man. he's been at the top of the league rushing every year since he's been here. he'd led the league also. he doesn't let his teammates down. they all seem to like him. i've never seen examples of him pouting, sitting out, quitting,, etc. going to cabo was a smart move at the time he did so. he wasn't allowed to be with the team while under suspension. he didn't want to be around during the contract negotiations, instead choosing to let his agent deal with it. smart moves on his part. and smart enough to get himself 90 million dollars.
Quitting in Denver
Sitting out last year, not going to training camp; he could have easily practiced with his team so he was ready and to be with his teammates instead of going to Cabo. His agent could have handled things behind the scenes and told Jerrah he wouldn’t play a snap in a regular season game if he didn’t cave to his demands. Instead he decided to make a spectacle out if it.

He threw his coach under the bus in college after losing a big game. He let his teammates down by not showing up in big games last year including Philthy, Minnesota, New Orleans and others (those just come to mind). He let them down against the Rams in the playoffs. If he demanded to be paid as the best RB in the league he should play like it every game, not just 1/4th of the time and not show up when it matters most.

He wasn’t smart enough to do anything, his agent was and it says more about Jerry being dumb than anything but we all knew he would fold.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
The moment the lawyer said, "ignored her employer's policy", it was over.

Unless she was there to commit an intentional crime or she broke in, the fact he employed her will negate any claim of trespassing unless she had been formally terminated beforehand.

I dont want to defend Zeke or her, just questioning your post:

If it were like you said she could enter anytime she wantedto. 2 o clock at night etc... I highly doubt that.

If there is a contract i would think that it also regulates the times where shes supposed to clean. If she then visits outside of those agreed times i could see his lawyer have a point here.

If thats enough to relieve him from his responsibility to supervise his dogs to me is a different question. Idk about u.s.law but in germany even if you did everything the right way (supervised your dog, took him on a leash etc) in case your dog hurts or attacks somebody you are always the one who has to compensate for damages.

Last edited:

cowboyed

Reaction score
There could be some shared liability in this unfortunate dog biting event. No one should be on his property unless they are authorized on whatever specific day and time even. Her being an employee would be a stretch. If a plumber or painter comes to your house is he or she really your employee? He or she is either an independent contractor or working for a pool company and is their employee.

Every residential service contractor contacts you if they decide to come on a different day or earlier or later the same day. Dogs are territorial and protective and can be aggressive. That stated liability could still fall on Zeke based on the type and nature of these dogs and even what they were trained for.

Illiniferret

Reaction score
Just curious. Wouldn't this be something you call your insurance company about and they handle it? I'm pretty sure that is why I have Homeowners/ liability insurance.