News: Ezekiel Elliott's Lawyer: Alleged Dog Attack Victim Was Trespassing on Property

Dre11

Reaction score
Unless she was there to commit a crime or broke in, no court is going to rule she trespassed while she was employed by the property's owner.

The employer can give specific instructions and can fire the employee if those instructions are not followed, but they cannot use trespassing as a defense unless a crime was committed or was in the act of being committed.

if it was required notification before entering the property and she didn't notify Zeke, she was at fault, end of story.

Dre11

Reaction score
how so? I'm no expert on law, but I don't see how he has any leverage here. It was his dog.

if she didn't notify him and was suppose too, it's her fault. she didn't give him notice to put dog away.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
if it was required notification before entering the property and she didn't notify Zeke, she was at fault, end of story.
You really should read a multi-page thread before responding to a post made days ago. Everything has been explained many times by now.

The end of story was when the lawyer admitted she was an employee with regards to trespassing.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The people that ignore his behavior, say they don’t care, or minimize it remind me exactly of the parents you describe. Their kid could go around beating up other kids, get kicked out of classes for being disruptive, etc and their parents will refuse to acknowledge that they, and their kid, are the real problem. They will continue to paint their kid as the victim and act like everyone is out to get him despite the repeated offenses. Every kid I knew like that either ended up in prison or dead in their late teens or early twenties.

I have been following Zeke since college. Yes, he has done a few idiotic acts, but I see no reason for the constant vitriol. Nothing he has done is excusable, but my God, can't he live?

aria

Reaction score
I have been following Zeke since college. Yes, he has done a few idiotic acts, but I see no reason for the constant vitriol. Nothing he has done is excusable, but my God, can't he live?
So he attacks people physically and it’s idiotic, I attack him with words on a website or a reporter calls him high (which he’s admitted to) and he can’t live?!

Lol, pooooooooooor zeke, the guy just tries to mind his own business, tries to stay out of trouble and people just can’t let him live. Hallmark should put his mug on a sympathy card but people may get it confused as a Star Wars card for kids.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So he attacks people physically and it’s idiotic, I attack him with words on a website or a reporter calls him high (which he’s admitted to) and he can’t live?!

Lol, pooooooooooor zeke, the guy just tries to mind his own business, tries to stay out of trouble and people just can’t let him live. Hallmark should put his mug on a sympathy card but people may get it confused as a Star Wars card for kids.

Wow, way to exaggerate a point. You don't hate Zeke. You are obsessed with him. A restraining order might be necessary.

aria

Reaction score
Wow, way to exaggerate a point. You don't hate Zeke. You are obsessed with him. A restraining order might be necessary.
So in other words you have no legitimate rebuttal to what I said and what is true. Got it. Thanks for your participation homer.

Speaking of retraining orders, zeke is pretty familiar with those, isn’t he?

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So in other words you have no legitimate rebuttal to what I said and what is true. Got it. Thanks for your participation homer.

Speaking of retraining orders, zeke is pretty familiar with those, isn’t he?

You had none on my first point. Why would I follow a dumb statement with sane words. What you said, did not deserve a rebuttal. It deserved a time out toddler.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The moment the lawyer said, "ignored her employer's policy", it was over.

Unless she was there to commit an intentional crime or she broke in, the fact he employed her will negate any claim of trespassing unless she had been formally terminated beforehand.
I employ a guy to do my lawn, but that doesn’t mean he has the right to be on my property at all times. There are terms of employment, and in the case of my lawn guy the terms are that he comes to my house on Wednesday morning every week and does the yard work in exchange for the agreed payment. If he can’t make it for any reason he calls and arranges to come another day and/or time.

Last edited:

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I employ a guy to do my lawn, but that doesn’t mean he has the right to be on my property at all times. There are terms of employment, and in the case of my lawn guy the terms are that he comes to my house on Wednesday morning every week and does the yard work in exchange for the agreed payment. If he can’t make it for any reason he calls and arranges to come another day and/or time.
When you come into a thread that has been around for days, it would be beneficial to read the entire thread before replying to a post on the first page. I have explained this many times already.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
When you come into a thread that has been around for days, it would be beneficial to read the entire thread before replying to a post on the first page. I have explained this many times already.

Why was my post deleted?