FA Brandon Graham is interesting

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
Very good defensive end for the Eagles. Super Bowl experience. You could tell post game against the Saints he felt it was his last game as an Eagle. He hugged their reporter Derek Gunn like it was his last ride for the team. I would love for Dallas to sign this guy. Taco sucks and you never know with Gregory. This guy is good on and off field, is good vs the run, good at rushing the passer, and is probably seeking a mid level contract. I would love to sign this guy personally. Best case scenario you have him and Gregory rotating

cowboyfan4lyfe

Reaction score
Very good defensive end for the Eagles. Super Bowl experience. You could tell post game against the Saints he felt it was his last game as an Eagle. He hugged their reporter Derek Gunn like it was his last ride for the team. I would love for Dallas to sign this guy. Taco sucks and you never know with Gregory. This guy is good on and off field, is good vs the run, good at rushing the passer, and is probably seeking a mid level contract. I would love to sign this guy personally. Best case scenario you have him and Gregory rotating
Graham would be a progress stopper to Gregory, Taco, and Armstrong. Let the young bucks fight it out.

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score

Will never happen.

We have already said we won’t be signing anybody meaningful other than our guys.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

The Cowboys have changed their approach to team building the past several years as compared to the previous years since Jimmy.

At the top of their new philosophy is not making big investments in older players. Graham will be 31 before next season.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
This league is about youth, not interested in 30 plus year old players........Taco needs an attitude adjustment and needs to grow up, hopefully that happens during the offseason because his career is at a cross road.......I was never a fan of the pick since word leaked out three weeks before the draft that the Cowboys were high on him..

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
The majority of cowboyszone thinks DE is not a need for this team.

I totally disagree with that assessment.