FA worth the money

waldoputty

Reaction score
Their failure is investing enough at this position. Can't draft Randy and assume he will work out. Their next investment was taco who has yet to breakout as a guy who can wreck OL. Because of this they must sign DLaw and still draft a guy prefer in round 1 so we get 5 years. And continue to draft guys so you don't have to pay them big bucks when their contract is up. As much as I like DLaw I don't feel confident he will play 5 years at a high level. Big contracts meaning 20+ million a year for guys not playing QB is very very risky.

that is the price of doing business at de.
i probably would prefer trading him for hawks' clark due to the back concern and 5 years.
but we currently r missing 2 starting de's.

Richmond Cowboy

Reaction score
You would think by now people would learn to not post threads about any remotely desireable FA coming to Dallas.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
that is when it matters.
if we cannot get there without him 100%, then it is irrelevant.

I agree we need to improve the pass rush, I'm more concerned with the pass rush than with the S position, but Suh is not the answer. Like others have pointed out his motivation and lack of effort is questionable. He had an all-pro lined up next to him all year that commanded dbl and triple teams, even with minimal effort he should have had better stats with someone else getting that much attention. Way too much money for a player that may or may not show up and if/when he does he won't get the same luxury of having an All-World player lined up right next to him to garner the attention.