1. Read the latest Dallas Cowboys news ..

Face it, Dallas Cowboys still are America's Team

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by superpunk, Nov 12, 2007.

1. theebs

theebs Believe!!!!

27,440 Messages
    9,181 Likes Received
    Redskins fans are so much fun.

Correct me If I am wrong but Dallas-fort worth is the 4th largest market, so it doesnt need the washington or philly media at all..thanks.

Again redskins fans are so much fun. By saturday night Dan Snyder and Joe Gibbs maybe posting here to setup the excuse wheel.

2. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

97,428 Messages
    24,018 Likes Received
    As soon as a team wins a championship they want to claim to be the "New America's team", problem is the Cowboys never gave themselves that name and Landry hated it. Tex on the other hand embraced it and used it to promote the Cowboys and Jerry has picked up where Tex left off.

3. Hostile

Hostile The Duke

119,563 Messages
    4,451 Likes Received
    Even 1989 when we were 1-15 no one else could claim that title.

Most heated? Hell yes. Love it. Just like the real America, you either love us or hate us. The nickname is a perfect fit, while their only fit is the ones they throw because they can't have it.

4. Doomsday101

97,428 Messages
    24,018 Likes Received
    No doubt about it. Ask the network heads Dallas is a draw be it those who are pulling for us or those cheering against us but they are a draw. I'll never forget when Roone Arledge was asked about low ratings for MNF his response was we are not worried we still have 3 Cowboy games on the schedule. :laugh2:

5. BigDFan5

BigDFan5 Cowboys Make me Drink

15,094 Messages
    481 Likes Received
    I love when the Redskins bring up titles from the 30's and 40's

Heres some news for you, even the NFL doesnt care about those titles!

In 1937 and 1942 there were 10 teams and no playoffs, you honestly expect us to care about a 65 and 70 year old title you didnt even have to go through playoffs to get?

Guess what I dont care that Canton Bulldogs won 2 titles back in the 20s either!

6. I Bleed B&G

I Bleed B&G I Can't Stop the Bleeding

74 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    And you barely have common sense.

At least allow your comments to make sense. Being stupid is just a waste of everyone's time, so stop wasting mine.

7. I Bleed B&G

74 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    #1 - No one switched my sig, but for the mods who did it, they are classless losers for invading my personal information (id and pass) and should themselves be removed from this site. Once you abuse your powers and enter someone else's account, you have then become lower then life and should be dumped in the trash where you belong.

#2 - Your comment about the Skins not being America's Team are about as silly as you thinking the Cowboys are America's Team. Other then Cowboy fans, I have NEVER heard another person call you guys as such, therefor it is laughable to say the least.

#3 - I'd appreciate it if you'd work on your spelling skills prior to posting more or your foolishness.

8. theebs

theebs Believe!!!!

27,440 Messages
    9,181 Likes Received

seriously what is that sig? Is it from a graphic designer or a comic book or something?

9. I Bleed B&G

74 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I love when the Cowboys bring up the 90's. Hey Cowboys fans, this is 2007 and you havent won a title in over 10 years, so we're both due for one. Though it is fun to remind you how we got to two of our Super Bowls. LMAO!

10. theebs

theebs Believe!!!!

27,440 Messages
    9,181 Likes Received

Wow it is getting really bad when skins fans are pulling out the we beat you in the nfc championship game two times.....

anything else?

is that all you got?

11. Doomsday101

97,428 Messages
    24,018 Likes Received
    Your right. The future is now and Dallas is 8-1 while your skins are what 5-4 after losing to the sorry eagles at home no less. As well as losing to the Giants at home. Not sure what you have to brag about right now.

12. BigDFan5

15,094 Messages
    481 Likes Received

Do you have head trauma? Seriously?

Nobody brought up the 90's the post you are quoting was not talking about the 90s it was talking about the redskins fool

No need to remind us how you got 2 of your superbowl trophies, we are all well aware of the strike that occured

13. BigDFan5

15,094 Messages
    481 Likes Received
    uhh moron they dont need your password

except for the FACT that the Skins arent Americas team and never have been, and the Cowboys well they are

[SIZE=-1]Results 1 - 10 of about 11,700,000 for America's team. (0.16 seconds)[/SIZE]

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...num=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=America's+team&spell=1

We would appreciate you having an intelligence level higher than a bag of rocks, yet here you are dumb as ever

14. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Benched

57,084 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    you're not due for anything, your franchise, as well as your oral cavity, suck

15. peplaw06

peplaw06 That Guy

13,699 Messages
    413 Likes Received
    I smell a ban coming in 3.....2......1......

16. DallasCowpoke

DallasCowpoke Fierce Allegiance

5,539 Messages
    302 Likes Received
    What, you don't recognize PocahTonto, the Ambiguously Gay Seminole?

17. BigDFan5

15,094 Messages
    481 Likes Received

:laugh1::bow:

18. theebs

theebs Believe!!!!

27,440 Messages
    9,181 Likes Received

mucho giggles.

19. Hostile

Hostile The Duke

119,563 Messages
    4,451 Likes Received
    This is for the members here, not really a response to him.

I did not change his sig, nor did I ever see a sig that was disparaging to him. No one on the staff has laid claim to doing this and the rest of you know how we operate here.

I have apologized to him several times if one of us did this. he has not apologized at all for the 3 sig pics he admits using that violated the Guidelines.

This comment is to him.

Ever heard of the media?

You mean like not knowing the proper usage of then and than as evidenced by the bolded word above?

Oh snap.

20. locked&loaded

locked&loaded Well-Known Member

3,411 Messages
    580 Likes Received
    Dont be angry because your fat and bald.

anyway you know who's a stud? Jason campbell.