Face it, Dallas Cowboys still are America's Team

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
redster;1761329 said:
Only fans of Dallas Cowboys consider Dallas Cowboys to be America's team. Just because you proclaim yourself to be America's team doesn't make yourself America's team. Let's see how popular you become if you're kicked out of the NFC east. You all should feel lucky that NFC East gets more media coverage than anybody else, and it sure ain't because of Cowboys only. We have the New York Media, Philly Media, DC media and Dallas media. All these major media markets hype you up big time. Also, the fact that you've won so many games help you. It still doesn't change the fact that NFC East has some of the biggest media markets out there(Dallas is one huge media market as well).
I, for one, would be so glad if you're kicked out of our division. You don't belong in the NFC east. Then we'll see who's "America's team" once major media markets like NY, DC and Philly stop covering you.

Commanders fans are so much fun.

Correct me If I am wrong but Dallas-fort worth is the 4th largest market, so it doesnt need the washington or philly media at all..thanks.

Again Commanders fans are so much fun. By saturday night Dan Snyder and Joe Gibbs maybe posting here to setup the excuse wheel.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Hostile;1761801 said:
Isn't that the truth. I often wonder if it hurts talking out of both sides of their face like that.

Their reading comprehansion is laughable too. Here's an article stating exactly why and where it came form and they still don't get it. Two of them stuck their feet right in their moths in this thread.

:redwhine:

As soon as a team wins a championship they want to claim to be the "New America's team", problem is the Cowboys never gave themselves that name and Landry hated it. Tex on the other hand embraced it and used it to promote the Cowboys and Jerry has picked up where Tex left off.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Doomsday101;1761819 said:
As soon as a team wins a championship they want to claim to be the "New America's team", problem is the Cowboys never gave themselves that name and Landry hated it. Tex on the other hand embraced it and used it to promote the Cowboys and Jerry has picked up where Tex left off.
Even 1989 when we were 1-15 no one else could claim that title.

Most heated? Hell yes. Love it. Just like the real America, you either love us or hate us. The nickname is a perfect fit, while their only fit is the ones they throw because they can't have it.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Hostile;1761826 said:
Even 1989 when we were 1-15 no one else could claim that title.

Most heated? Hell yes. Love it. Just like the real America, you either love us or hate us. The nickname is a perfect fit, while their only fit is the ones they throw because they can't have it.

No doubt about it. Ask the network heads Dallas is a draw be it those who are pulling for us or those cheering against us but they are a draw. I'll never forget when Roone Arledge was asked about low ratings for MNF his response was we are not worried we still have 3 Cowboy games on the schedule. :laugh2:

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
I love when the Commanders bring up titles from the 30's and 40's

Heres some news for you, even the NFL doesnt care about those titles!

In 1937 and 1942 there were 10 teams and no playoffs, you honestly expect us to care about a 65 and 70 year old title you didnt even have to go through playoffs to get?

Guess what I dont care that Canton Bulldogs won 2 titles back in the 20s either!

I Bleed B&G

I Can't Stop the Bleeding
Reaction score
Doomsday;1761625 said:
LOL, the Foreskins are barely DC's team.

And you barely have common sense.

At least allow your comments to make sense. Being stupid is just a waste of everyone's time, so stop wasting mine.

I Bleed B&G

Reaction score
Dallas;1761300 said:
This has got to be the most rediculous statement a Skin Troll has ever said on this site.

Seriously - why are you here?

Im glad they switched that sig image of yours btw. :lmao2:

I don't think I have ever heard anyone say that the Commanders were America's team.

That jealousy that is spilling out between your lips is COMEDY !!!

:lmao2: :lmao2:

#1 - No one switched my sig, but for the mods who did it, they are classless losers for invading my personal information (id and pass) and should themselves be removed from this site. Once you abuse your powers and enter someone else's account, you have then become lower then life and should be dumped in the trash where you belong.

#2 - Your comment about the Skins not being America's Team are about as silly as you thinking the Cowboys are America's Team. Other then Cowboy fans, I have NEVER heard another person call you guys as such, therefor it is laughable to say the least.

#3 - I'd appreciate it if you'd work on your spelling skills prior to posting more or your foolishness.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1761913 said:
#1 - No one switched my sig, but for the mods who did it, they are classless losers for invading my personal information (id and pass) and should themselves be removed from this site. Once you abuse your powers and enter someone else's account, you have then become lower then life and should be dumped in the trash where you belong.

#2 - Your comment about the Skins not being America's Team are about as silly as you thinking the Cowboys are America's Team. Other then Cowboy fans, I have NEVER heard another person call you guys as such, therefor it is laughable to say the least.

#3 - I'd appreciate it if you'd work on your spelling skills prior to posting more or your foolishness.

seriously what is that sig? Is it from a graphic designer or a comic book or something?

I Bleed B&G

Reaction score
BigDFan5;1761883 said:
I love when the Commanders bring up titles from the 30's and 40's

Heres some news for you, even the NFL doesnt care about those titles!

In 1937 and 1942 there were 10 teams and no playoffs, you honestly expect us to care about a 65 and 70 year old title you didnt even have to go through playoffs to get?

Guess what I dont care that Canton Bulldogs won 2 titles back in the 20s either!

I love when the Cowboys bring up the 90's. Hey Cowboys fans, this is 2007 and you havent won a title in over 10 years, so we're both due for one. Though it is fun to remind you how we got to two of our Super Bowls. LMAO!

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1761922 said:
I love when the Cowboys bring up the 90's. Hey Cowboys fans, this is 2007 and you havent won a title in over 10 years, so we're both due for one. Though it is fun to remind you how we got to two of our Super Bowls. LMAO!

Wow it is getting really bad when skins fans are pulling out the we beat you in the nfc championship game two times.....

anything else?

is that all you got?

Doomsday101

Reaction score

Your right. The future is now and Dallas is 8-1 while your skins are what 5-4 after losing to the sorry eagles at home no less. As well as losing to the Giants at home. Not sure what you have to brag about right now.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score

Do you have head trauma? Seriously?

Nobody brought up the 90's the post you are quoting was not talking about the 90s it was talking about the Commanders fool

No need to remind us how you got 2 of your superbowl trophies, we are all well aware of the strike that occured

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score

uhh moron they dont need your password

#2 - Your comment about the Skins not being America's Team are about as silly as you thinking the Cowboys are America's Team.
except for the FACT that the Skins arent Americas team and never have been, and the Cowboys well they are

Other then Cowboy fans, I have NEVER heard another person call you guys as such, therefor it is laughable to say the least.
[SIZE=-1]Results 1 - 10 of about 11,700,000 for America's team. (0.16 seconds)[/SIZE]

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...num=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=America's+team&spell=1

We would appreciate you having an intelligence level higher than a bag of rocks, yet here you are dumb as ever

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
I Give BJs said:

you're not due for anything, your franchise, as well as your oral cavity, suck

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score

I smell a ban coming in 3.....2......1......

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
theebs;1761920 said:
seriously what is that sig? Is it from a graphic designer or a comic book or something?

What, you don't recognize PocahTonto, the Ambiguously Gay Seminole?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
This is for the members here, not really a response to him.

I did not change his sig, nor did I ever see a sig that was disparaging to him. No one on the staff has laid claim to doing this and the rest of you know how we operate here.

I have apologized to him several times if one of us did this. he has not apologized at all for the 3 sig pics he admits using that violated the Guidelines.

This comment is to him.

Ever heard of the media?

You mean like not knowing the proper usage of then and than as evidenced by the bolded word above?

Oh snap.

locked&loaded

Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1761124 said:
Imagine that, not a single intelligent answer or response.

Yep, Im definitely in the CZ.

Dont be angry because your fat and bald.

anyway you know who's a stud? Jason campbell.