Faith or no Faith that the Cowboys can turn things around?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Funny that this is your first post in this thread.
o_O

I always have faith in the club. Does not mean faith equals result. I don't give up on the Cowboys, others may give up and that is their right as fans but I don't give up even when things look bleak. I have been like that my entire life, I'm not a fan based on other peoples opinions and I don't give up on this team, period.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
In the words of Romo

I'm just a fan I have no control over anything but I will pull for my team and I believe in them no matter what anyone else thinks. So Boom I'm doing it, always all in never half ars lol

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I always have faith in the club. Does not mean faith equals result. I don't give up on the Cowboys, others may give up and that is their right as fans but I don't give up even when things look bleak. I have been like that my entire life, I'm not a fan based on other peoples opinions and I don't give up on this team, period.

And yet your first post in the thread came after the fact? Hardly indicative of the steadfast faith you're espousing now.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In the words of Romo

I'm just a fan I have no control over anything but I will pull for my team and I believe in them no matter what anyone else thinks. So Boom I'm doing it, always all in never half ars lol

And yet nowhere to be found until after the game. Hardly inspirational, and not warranting crowing about what a great fan you think you are now.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
And yet your first post in the thread came after the fact? Hardly indicative of the steadfast faith you're espousing now.

We go back a good while now, when have I never shown faith? I can recall a conversation leading up to a big game vs the Saints when no one here was giving us a chance including you but I did. I don't give up, I will get disappointed and there are times I don't care to come hear to listen to fans whining and wanting players cut or coaches fired. Saying the same things over and over as if fans have a say in any of this is a joke. Fans do not control who plays who is cut they have no say in who is hired as HC. I get it we all have opinions but the same old crap day in and day out from the same people gets fricken old and sometimes not worth coming to this sights

Beaker42

Reaction score
Funny that this is your first post in this thread.
o_O
IF they can do it again coming out of the bye then I’ll believe we’re back. It just pisses me off that it takes dire straits to get these guys to play their ***** off and compete. The season is only 16 reg season games and each one counts. It’s not like baseball or basketball where you can go on a 3-4-5 game slide and still be OK.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We go back a good while now, when have I never shown faith? I can recall a conversation leading up to a big game vs the Saints when no one here was giving us a chance including you but I did. I don't give up, I will get disappointed and there are times I don't care to come hear to listen to fans whining and wanting players cut or coaches fired. Saying the same things over and over as if fans have a say in any of this is a joke. Fans do not control who plays who is cut they have no say in who is hired as HC. I get it we all have opinions but the same old crap day in and day out from the same people gets fricken old and sometimes not worth coming to this sights

I can't blame you for that if it's stuff you didn't want to read. Nobody should willfully subject themselves to something they don't like. But then again, I would take issue with talking after the fact with nothing to say before. I don't think that's a particularly good look.

In summation, nothing to say before, nothing to say afterwards.

That's how I feel about it.

I've been wrong plenty of times, but at least I voice my opinions beforehand and don't try to pull some "I told ya so!" routine when I actually had nothing to say beforehand.

If someone has nothing to say beforehand, they forfeit the right to say anything afterwards.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
IF they can do it again coming out of the bye then I’ll believe we’re back. It just pisses me off that it takes dire straits to get these guys to play their ***** off and compete. The season is only 16 reg season games and each one counts. It’s not like baseball or basketball where you can go on a 3-4-5 game slide and still be OK.

For me, it's one game. While the bad thoughts and feelings and lack of faith were caused by three games.

That's pretty simple math.

3 games > 1 game

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I can't blame you for that if it's stuff you didn't want to read. Nobody should willfully subject themselves to something they don't like. But then again, I would take issue with talking after the fact with nothing to say before. I don't think that's a particularly good look.

In summation, nothing to say before, nothing to say afterwards.

That's how I feel about it.

I've been wrong plenty of times, but at least I voice my opinions beforehand and don't try to pull some "I told ya so!" routine when I actually had nothing to say beforehand.

If someone has nothing to say beforehand, they forfeit the right to say anything afterwards.

I did not post it too call you out. Look I know after 3 loses in a row that fans would be shaken and question this team and rightfully so. I just asked is there any more faith today. Sorry if you took as some I told you so, it wasn't and believe me I have been wrong many times. My faith in this team however is still rock solid but it is up to them to go out and prove it.

aikemirv

Reaction score
I never have faith in them. My son always asks me if I think they will win. I always ask him if he can tell me which team is showing up!

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I did not post it too call you out. Look I know after 3 loses in a row that fans would be shaken and question this team and rightfully so. I just asked is there any more faith today. Sorry if you took as some I told you so, it wasn't and believe me I have been wrong many times. My faith in this team however is still rock solid but it is up to them to go out and prove it.

Fair enough. We’ve known each other long enough to realize we’re both diehards, no matter what we might say on any one given day.
:thumbup:

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have faith abd believe they got a taste of what speed unleashed can do for a defense, and they won't go back to passive style of Rod.
I have faith that Moore will continue to add wrinkles and use the young receivers more and more.

I have no faith that Jason will have this team ready to play after the bye.

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
I was so wrong. Thought we’d get waxed. They must be saving the good game plans and playbook for division foes. Or, starting OTs just make that much difference...

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Is there any more faith today?

Not really ....... I have always known what the Cowboys can do when they are motivated to go beyond what the horrible coaching staff lays out for them .....
I still would not be surprised if the lose to the Giants and then get destroyed by the Pats and bears ....... Would not be surprised if we finish 8-8 ..... Because that's who Garrett is ....... A .500 coach

Reaction score
If our O-line gets healthy & everyone else stays that way, we win the first playoff game. We just don't have the defense, especially the pass rush, to dominate the best. Unless & until we do, we will always fall short.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Per as I said in my thread. Not drinking the kool aide. Saw this movie many times and the ending is always bad for the hero's. Team under Garrett is far to inconsistent. It's like a disease now.