Faith or no Faith that the Cowboys can turn things around?

ksadler1

Reaction score
I have absolutely no faith in this coaching staff to turn this season around. Even if they miraculously make the playoffs, they'll get spanked in the 1st round. In other words, SOS different year.

Then, of course, we get to spend the offseason listening to Jerry tell us why he kept Howdy Doody as HC and why it wasn't fair to get rid of him when we're "so close" to winning it all.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Look Whose Waiting In The Wings....
3dn54r.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Do I have faith that we can compete for the playoffs and maybe even win a game if we get there? Yes.

Do I have faith that we have any hope of beating the best teams/coaches in the Divisional round and later? Absolutely not. Jason Garrett's teams will ALWAYS be outschemed when playing the best with the brightest minds scheming against him. Overcoming that disadvantage is very difficult against good teams.

In other words, I've seen this movie before. I don't know exactly how we get to the ending, but I know the ending very well.
This is Spot on! Deep down we all know the ending very well. Garrett will NEVER get us to the promised land!!

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
I have faith and still think we’re winning this division. Do I have faith come playoffs? If we had a different coach I would

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
With # 4 unable to produce when Zeke is stopped I give the following % of a turnaround...

O-300.png

DHCBF66

Reaction score
I'm just looking to take the current temperature of the forum and wanted to see where everyone's mindset is currently.

There are no right or wrong answers here and I hope everyone feels that they can answer honestly. Not toward other fans, but about this team.

What is your current feeling right now? Do you have faith that the Cowboys can turn things around and still compete for the division, playoffs, and maybe more?

Or has your faith been too seriously tested and you think this is the beginning of a huge slide and the end of the season?

I'll start. I don't have faith right now and I think the Eagles will lay a beating on this team come Sunday night. But having said that, I felt this same way last year and was totally wrong about that. That team surprised me and went on a run. Maybe they have it in them to do it once again?

Where do you stand at this point?
I think they do enough to make the playoffs but turning it around IMO is winning it all, not gonna happen!

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Some fans, including myself, see more benefits in losing than winning this game and the rest of the season. I am no longer in panic mode because, simply like the Dallas players and coaches, I simply don't care anymore and I am in tank mode like this Dallas team likely is.

Funny thing is though-- I have a feeling Dallas will win. My intuition in these past 3 games was off, but I see a victory here. But, it will ultimately end in failure as the season only gets tougher and the injuries become more prominent.

I hope Philly blow us out and Clappy gets fired over the bye.:yourock::yourock::yourock:

InTheZone

Reaction score
I feel as if this team is handicapped in that no matter how much they turn it around in the end they'll fall short. And it'll be the same story of the same problems that got us here in the first place. It takes beating good teams to give me hope, right now that hope meter is a 0/10.

If we made some trades for the better defensive tackles in the league I would feel much better about the season, even with our weak links. But i don't see the team doing anything to help themselves.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Yeah, they will probably get it turned around. Garrett's teams usually do just enough to prevent him from getting canned. He is like a coaching cockroach.

Pokeness

Reaction score
I lost faith when Parcells left! I knew there would be times where we would rise up and win the division, but as long as this team is coached by a puppet, it will never have substantial playoff success.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I fully expect them to turn things around just enough to be a wild card one and out team that gets this awful coach extended for 5 more mediocre years.

Big_D

Reaction score
Losing helps nothing it only magnifies the problem people. Under no circumstances would I ever support voluntarily losing anything.

It will expedite change. Something that is very much needed here.

jsb357

Reaction score
if the definition of a turn around is to eek into the playoffs with a Garrett style early exit?

absolutely...