Twitter: Falcons No. 4 in percentage scoring drives overall

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
We need a big-time game from our D. At a min.....hold them to a bunch of FGs

CCBoy

Reaction score
8+ minute drives by Dallas and a couple of punts by Atlanta...and percentages for them will be going down.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Good for ATL...JG/Scotty need to kick-in and up the offensive output cause I see playoff teams at the top of this stat.

lwehlers

Reaction score
Good for ATL...JG/Scotty need to kick-in and up the offensive output cause I see playoff teams at the top of this stat.
the falcons would be a wildcard leader right now if there defense was not in the bottom half of the league. there offense is going to be hard to stop. I see 35 points today from there offense.

CCBoy

Reaction score
the falcons would be a wildcard leader right now if there defense was not in the bottom half of the league. there offense is going to be hard to stop. I see 35 points today from there offense.
Coulda...woulda...shoulda. Dallas would be atop of the NFC East if the departed OL Coach hadn't left a pile behind.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score

We would too if our offense was at the top half of the league......

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
with the D-Line in shambles and Garrett still at the helm, I sense a blowout is imminent

lwehlers

Reaction score
We would too if our offense was at the top half of the league......
Coulda...woulda...shoulda. Dallas would be atop of the NFC East if the departed OL Coach hadn't left a pile behind.

I agree that the oline has not played up to standard but the lack of receiving options at the beginning of the season is the reason why our offense is awful. if we had a true number one receiver like cooper is we might have two more wins. it is going to cost this team a playoff spot this year because of the front office faliures.

slick325

Reaction score
Tall order for the defense today. Pressure and sack Ryan, keep them from getting a rhythm and who knows...