Fans & Media on The 2008 Dallas Cowboys: It's Science

Doctor32

Hi-Definition Warrior
Reaction score
c7.48.4.kneejerk.jpg

The Science of the Classic Knee Jerk

I can't believe what I'm hearing on radio, reading in the papers and on this board.

Doctor32

Hi-Definition Warrior
Reaction score
Oh well, I thought my cute little picture would solicit a response. How naive?

superpunk

Reaction score
lolololololololololol you are the funniest.

Hope that helped.

On the real, I agree with your medical picture, but think that there should be more genitalia depicted. Get back to me on this.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
I know I for one think with something other than my brain, I agree with SP, I don't see that on the picture and its confusing me.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
superpunk;2313033 said:
lolololololololololol you are the funniest.

Hope that helped.

On the real, I agree with your medical picture, but think that there should be more genitalia depicted. Get back to me on this.

You are a sick sick man. Go to your room.

MONT17

Reaction score
Most fans try to look at the season as a whole. I try to look at each indivdual game as if the current game is the most important n the last game was the most important game b4 the current game. Pats fans who did their preseaon w-l record on the schedule last month had a rude awakening! Their season outlook was destroyd by 1 injury if it was my team I would want to see how my team would respond... Some Pats fans that i have talkd to have given up on the season! Where if they truely believe they have the best organization in the league here is a chance to prove it! 1 of my favorite games of alltime was the Garretts Turkey day game! I guess my point is don't take things 4granted take them as they r but when adversity does hit enjoy the fact that u believe.