Fans need a scapegoat

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
if you take your usual zeke hate out of it, and review the early parts of the Bills game, you'd see how success we started off running the ball with him.
why stop and abandon that when you're hurting the foe early on ?

would have been fine if our defense didn’t cave. But once your down by 10 a slow plodding zeke offense won’t do.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
News for ya, x - Dak sucked as badly Thursday as he played well the two games prior. He was horrible.
No, it seemed that way watching the game as it progressed; however, after reviewing the game Dak was actually the best player on the field.

INT by the DT: The DT was blocked when Dak started his throw and Dak got hit while throwing.

Short Pass to Zeke at the end of the game:
Look at that play at the point Dak started the throw and it is obvious he expected Zeke to move towards the endzone instead of the sideline.

Otherwise he hit receivers when they were open and had many thread the needle throws.

He also had 2 incredible runs and a successful QB keep on 4th down.

The pass rush was extreme.

The Bills also came in with a plan to attempt to block passes and they had success with it. I don't really want the QB worrying about blocked passed because it will make him hesitant. The OL just needs to block better and punch defenders in the gut when they jump up to block passes.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
So I will chime in on the whole Elliot thing I was not on board with paying him 90 million dollars no way shape or form of course I'm also under the belief that none of these players deserve that kind of money for playing football yes they give up their body but they all have degrees if they were smart and got them they should plan for Life After football there's just too much in this world that needs attention besides these guys getting 90 million dollars hopefully if they do hire a new coach the first thing he will do is make that idiot get in haircut take that crap out of his nose and shave his beard and start acting like an adult that would be a good example to set for the rest of this theme

Ok Boomer

Delete your account for this garbage

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Here’s a name I heard thrown out there from a friend closer to the situation.

Dan Campbell, Saints asst HC and TE coach. And was a former Cowboy player when Parcells was here. Someone Jerry is familiar with.

It’s more likely to be a no name Jerry is comfortable with than big name who’d demand more control and be given more credit.

Interesting...……..thanks for the info bro:yourock:

OldJarhead

Reaction score
This game the haters managed to convince emotional fans to join the "Dax Sucked" narrative.

Garrett has been a complete failure this season and Garrett reached an all time low with the Bills game.

Many fans wanted Garrett to fail beyond the point of no return and now he has done it.

Yet, the majority of fans are so emotional that they can't even realize what has happened.

They want to cry and claim that Dak had a bad game.

None of the cry-babies have even reviewed the game but think that they know what happened.

Emotional Fan: "Awe seen it wit my own eye balls...that Dak feller sux"

Question to emotional fans: Did you review the game?

Emotional Fan: Naw. I don't do that.

Question to emotional fan: Don't you want to know that really happened?

Emotional Fan: Well, I had a 12 pack during the game and only missed a dozen or so plays while I went to recycle that beeeer. Oh yah, I also went out to smoke a few times but my buddies told me what happened.

Summary:
The Cowboys lost.

Emotional Fans can't get a narrative going on the usual suspects below:
  • Garrett succeed on his high risk 4th down call. Makes it harder to blame him.
  • Zeke didn't get stuffed much (because he barely had any rushes). Makes it harder to blame him.
  • The defense didn't have that many terrible plays. Makes it harder to blame them...
  • The WRs didn't have too many drops. Makes it harder to blame them.
  • Jeff Heath did NOT play. Makes it harder to blame him, although @Sydia probably did anyway...
  • Jourdan Lewis did play. Emotional fans asked for him. They won't admit he was one of the worst players in the game.

That leaves Dak to take the the blame. Just a few negative posts about Dak and the followers with get on board the narrative. People that have not and never have reviewed game footage will argue any and all points about the positive aspects of how Dak played.

Emotion Fans will claim Dak sucked until the Cowboys next big win and then many of them will deny even claiming Dak sucked. The others will go back to their hovels just waiting for another game where they can entice emotional fans into believing their narrative that Dak sux.

There are probably still a few lingering Romo haters that hope he will return to play in the NFL and will really suck which would allow them to attempt to create a narrative that he always sucked. I envision one of those Japanese Soldiers cast away on an island and 10 years later didn't know the war was over.

Well, to be honest, HE DOES SUCK!

Wapp5200

Reaction score
This game the haters managed to convince emotional fans to join the "Dax Sucked" narrative.

Garrett has been a complete failure this season and Garrett reached an all time low with the Bills game.

Many fans wanted Garrett to fail beyond the point of no return and now he has done it.

Yet, the majority of fans are so emotional that they can't even realize what has happened.

They want to cry and claim that Dak had a bad game.

None of the cry-babies have even reviewed the game but think that they know what happened.

Emotional Fan: "Awe seen it wit my own eye balls...that Dak feller sux"

Question to emotional fans: Did you review the game?

Emotional Fan: Naw. I don't do that.

Question to emotional fan: Don't you want to know that really happened?

Emotional Fan: Well, I had a 12 pack during the game and only missed a dozen or so plays while I went to recycle that beeeer. Oh yah, I also went out to smoke a few times but my buddies told me what happened.

Summary:
The Cowboys lost.

Emotional Fans can't get a narrative going on the usual suspects below:
  • Garrett succeed on his high risk 4th down call. Makes it harder to blame him.
  • Zeke didn't get stuffed much (because he barely had any rushes). Makes it harder to blame him.
  • The defense didn't have that many terrible plays. Makes it harder to blame them...
  • The WRs didn't have too many drops. Makes it harder to blame them.
  • Jeff Heath did NOT play. Makes it harder to blame him, although @Sydia probably did anyway...
  • Jourdan Lewis did play. Emotional fans asked for him. They won't admit he was one of the worst players in the game.

That leaves Dak to take the the blame. Just a few negative posts about Dak and the followers with get on board the narrative. People that have not and never have reviewed game footage will argue any and all points about the positive aspects of how Dak played.

Emotion Fans will claim Dak sucked until the Cowboys next big win and then many of them will deny even claiming Dak sucked. The others will go back to their hovels just waiting for another game where they can entice emotional fans into believing their narrative that Dak sux.

There are probably still a few lingering Romo haters that hope he will return to play in the NFL and will really suck which would allow them to attempt to create a narrative that he always sucked. I envision one of those Japanese Soldiers cast away on an island and 10 years later didn't know the war was over.
We stink