Fastest player on our active roster (in pads)?

dre1614

Reaction score
Who do you think is the fastest on our team in pads.........

Here are the choices........

Felix Jones
Terrell Owens
Miles Austin
Terence Newman
Adam Jones
Orlando Scandrick

Ill rank them like this

1) Orlando Scandrick
2) Terence Newman
3) Terrell Owens
4) Felix Jones
5) Adam Jones
6) Miles Austin

thoughts? This is just for fun, not to be taken seriously or anything like that.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
did seeing reggie run up to 22 miles per hour get this going in your brain? sure did for me.

my vote is for Austin/Owens/Newman as the fastest when fully healthy

dre1614

Reaction score
the kid 05;2315300 said:
did seeing reggie run up to 22 miles per hour get this going in your brain? sure did for me.

yep lol

dre1614

Reaction score
BigDinAZ;2315302 said:
Is Scandrick that fast?

Well he timed really fast, and whenever I watch him run with pads on he is like a cheetah. He was running stride for stride with Holt on his kickoff return vs Cincy, and he wasen't even breaking a sweat.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
the kid 05;2315300 said:

That thing was so far off it was ridiculous, it was jumping from 21 to 15 to 19 to 16 and back to 20 again. It wasn't even possible.

the kid 05

Reaction score
ajk23az;2315311 said:
That thing was so far off it was ridiculous, it was jumping from 21 to 15 to 19 to 16 and back to 20 again. It wasn't even possible.

its reggie dude...the football god from usc remember :eek:: It did seem fishy but the slightest tap of the breaks can slow ya down greatly and thrompin on the gas can get you up there

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
TO is a classic big WR - That is very very QUICK. If he can run a 4.45 I'd be suprised.

When a WR can leverage a corner and go he has a HUGE speed advantage.... Newman would SMOKE Owens in a 100 yard dash.

the kid 05

Reaction score
Nors;2315321 said:
TO is a classic big WR - That is very very QUICK. If he can run a 4.45 I'd be suprised.

When a WR can leverage a corner and go he has a HUGE speed advantage.... Newman would SMOKE Owens in a 100 yard dash.

Owens not only caught up to but passed Felix Jones on one of his td runs (i think game 2)

AKATheRake

Reaction score
dre1614;2315308 said:
Well he timed really fast, and whenever I watch him run with pads on he is like a cheetah. He was running stride for stride with Holt on his kickoff return vs Cincy, and he wasen't even breaking a sweat.

Worst thing I could hear about the kid on ST's. Him running stride by stride with a kick returner, who has the ball in his hands, without breaking a sweat. He should be faster without the ball in his hands and more importantly tackling to end Holts yardage. Pathetic. No wonder Cincinnati started 4 drives in our half of the field.

**** Felix Jones is our fastest player with the pads on and the ball in his hands. Don't tell me Newman with the ball in his hands, no shot. Being where the ball is and progressing it while it is in your hands is what's more important for game speed, not running without it.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
the kid 05;2315325 said:
Owens not only caught up to but passed Felix Jones on one of his td runs (i think game 2)

Yes, replay that as TO had an angle on that play. Ask Champ Bailey what an angle means :)

Back to 40 time I take Newman, Scandrick and Felix cat

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
the kid 05;2315300 said:

It didn't look like he was running fast. Felix looks faster...

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
TO. Watching him catch up to fast guys like they're standing still is pretty amazing.

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score