Father time and Tom Brady

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Shunpike, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Shunpike

Shunpike Well-Known Member

1,886 Messages
    2,529 Likes Received
    Does he look like on decline? I mean he is 42 going on 43. He should be done right?

daboyzruleperiod likes this.
  2. daboyzruleperiod

daboyzruleperiod ♡☆

17,120 Messages
    40,462 Likes Received
    :muttley:Father time is just fine. [​IMG]

Xelda, jwooten15, Furboy and 6 others like this.
  3. ColoCowboy

ColoCowboy Well-Known Member

1,638 Messages
    3,857 Likes Received
    Do you moonlight as a comedian?? You should!

Xelda, Furboy and daboyzruleperiod like this.
  4. daboyzruleperiod

daboyzruleperiod ♡☆

17,120 Messages
    40,462 Likes Received
    :lmao:

Xelda and Shunpike like this.
  5. Pape

Pape Well-Known Member

741 Messages
    394 Likes Received
    Certainly is not playing well. Is it him, the talent around him, or both? Only time will tell.

Furboy and Shunpike like this.
  6. RJ_MacReady

RJ_MacReady mcompact

2,867 Messages
    5,291 Likes Received
    I really hope this is the beginning of the end of NE’s stranglehold on the NFL.

Xelda, JohnnyTheFox and Furboy like this.
  7. Pape

Pape Well-Known Member

741 Messages
    394 Likes Received
    They will be competitive for a while longer. Brady isn't finished yet. Nor is BB.

Furboy likes this.
  8. Shunpike

Shunpike Well-Known Member

1,886 Messages
    2,529 Likes Received
    You are a Pats fan right? I might be wrong so please correct me if you think otherwise. To me, Brady is just a bystander in Bellichick era. Pats success is Bellichick related.

Pats would still win multiple Superbowls with Bellichick even with no Brady. But Brady could maybe win at most 1 if his coach wasn't Bellichick.

I am a Bellichick fan. Maybe because he was our DC at Giants back in the day. I have a soft spot for him. But I think Pats will still win at least 1 Superbowl even after Brady retires as long as Bellichick is coaching the team.

9. Pape

Pape Well-Known Member

741 Messages
    394 Likes Received
    I am a Patriots fan.

Brady is not a bystander by any means. Belichick and the Patriots would not have been as successful as they are without Tom Brady. Brady would not have been as successful as he is without Belichick. Together they are the perfect storm of a driven coach and a driven quarterback.

Would they both be successful without each other? Thats a question we will never have to answer.

LACowboysFan1, Hoofbite and Furboy like this.
  10. atlantacowboy

atlantacowboy Zone Supporter

7,819 Messages
    10,588 Likes Received
    How do you figure Brady couldn't win without Belechek? Nonsense. Eli won 2 , so that pretty much proves the point that just about anyone can win 2.

InTheZone and Furboy like this.
  11. cowboyec

cowboyec Well-Known Member

14,392 Messages
    16,158 Likes Received
    father time is undefeated.
    he's gettin' a helluva battle from Brady tho.
    but father time eventually wins.

atlantacowboy, csirl, Xelda and 3 others like this.
  12. kskboys

kskboys Well-Known Member

15,863 Messages
    18,127 Likes Received
    Brady is done. Sorry, Pape. He's even hearing footsteps that aren't there now. He's a bare shell of his former self, and could only win a super bowl w/ a Bronco's type D from 2015.

Xelda likes this.
  13. Pape

Pape Well-Known Member

741 Messages
    394 Likes Received
    I think you are exaggerating a bit here. By no means is he a 2015 Peyton Manning type player. If you think that, you are slightly more delusional than Jerruh after drinking a fifth of Johnny Walker Ksk.

But if you are thinking along the lines of him needing a bit more return from his receivers, then yes. He needs others to help, which he has not been getting. The loss of Gronk and the lack of overall quality depth in the receiving corp has really hurt us this year.

As for Brady, there is no doubt he is getting towards the end of his road. But I wont bet against him.

Max Kellerman and his cliff be damned, lol !

I won't give up and declare him "dead" until they put him in the ground and cover him with dirt (or synthetic turf as it were)...

Xelda and Furboy like this.
  14. zerofill

zerofill Well-Known Member

2,503 Messages
    3,932 Likes Received
    Think it has more to do with his crappy line, and single receiver to target 85% of the time. Plus absolutely no running game.

Furboy likes this.
  15. kskboys

kskboys Well-Known Member

15,863 Messages
    18,127 Likes Received
    If you can't see that he is hearing footsteps and throwing the ball away a ton, then you are delusional!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member

46,089 Messages
    32,923 Likes Received
    Well, he has absolute crap around him.

He's not TB of old but he would have 50 TDs easy without lineup.

17. Pape

Pape Well-Known Member

741 Messages
    394 Likes Received
    you and jerry finished that whole damned bottle, didntcha? hes throwing the ball away because he has no open targets... thought you could have figured that one out

18. Flamma

Flamma Well-Known Member

4,053 Messages
    3,577 Likes Received
    I'm not going to say father time has caught up to him until he has a nice supporting cast and still struggles. Right now their offensive personnel is not very good, and that's what I'll go by.

19. Reverend Conehead

Reverend Conehead Well-Known Member

5,006 Messages
    5,374 Likes Received
    He's had an extraordinary career, but even the very greatests can't beat Father Time. He has maybe one more season, but then I'm sure Belechick will find someone outstanding.

20. InTheZone

InTheZone Well-Known Member

4,291 Messages
    3,657 Likes Received
    Patriots will find two more talents at WR next year and their offense will take off again. And these talks will be put on hold for a few more seasons.