Favorite Superhero movies of all time?

quickccc

Reaction score
If you're a big admirer of Superhero movies (whether Marvel, DC or Independent)
and if you were to name your very favorite Superhero movies of all time, which ones would have to be
on your top 10 List ?

Here's a look at my top 10, very favorite Superhero movies of all time:

1 Avengers Infinity
2 Winter Soldier
3 the Dark Knight
4 Xmen United C
5 Civil War: Capt. America
6 Xmen First Class
7 Black Panther
8 Xmen (2000)
9 Spider Man (2002)
10 Xmen Days of Future Past

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
The 1st two Richard Donner Supermans were nostalgically fun and very good films.
Mario Puzo, the author of The Godfather created the story for the original.

Corso

Reaction score
1981's Condorman!
The main star was none other than opera singer Michael Crawford! And he didn't sing a note!

AdmiredIcyArcticfox-size_restricted.gif

Corso

Reaction score
The 1st Blade was a good film, for the budget and how they were trying to accomplish something not really done before at the time.
An R-rated comic film starring a character most mainstream people might not recognize.
And before comic book films were as "In" as they are now.
Deadpool kind of perfected the method.

Corso

Reaction score
Spawn, all other super hero movies suck.
WHAT?!
There is no way, NO WAY you can tell me Meat Loaf's turn as Big Jake Grizzly in To Catch A Yeti didn't move you!
Or make you feel movements...
Either way!

SlammedZero

Reaction score
This one is easy for me. The Christopher Nolan Batman Trilogy. :D

The first two Christian bale Batman films. With the second one being my favorite super hero film of all time. I have a soft spot for the original Keaton Batman too.

I actually really liked the original Batman as well. I thought Keaton did great as the Caped Crusader.

quickccc

Reaction score

I actually really liked the original Batman as well. I thought Keaton did great as the Caped Crusader.

though it was certainly over the top and zany cheesy, i did like Tim Burton's versions Batman and Batman Return ... that was it until Christopher Nolan arrived with two
really awesome darker serious versions.. especially dark Knight !! there has never been a superhero movie with such incredible constant twists and turns in the story write and plots,.. i never what was coming next.

Then you take Heath Ledgers' masterful Oscar winning performance - and he did- he pulled that over with ruthlessness, unmerciful, creepy-spooky, weird sense of humor but ever uncanny clever and diabolical sinister character who was still so smooth and calm in how he carried out his ruthless murderous tricks and plans ...and i loved the pace and flow of the movie as well, Another plus for Christian Bale performance ( though i was annoyed by the harsh " disguised " voice) the only other thing i didn't like
about Dark Knight was for someone that was trained under the Ninja ways ( see batman the beginning) i would have thought there should have been much mmore cooler, bad kick-azzz gadgets and fighting choregraphy, that displayed ninjutsi; disappearing one spot to another, smoke powders, gadgets that allowed him to walk walls, somethin impressive enough to make the audience go Wooo, aaah and wow ! otherwise the fighting scenes were very ordinary and bland for a dark knight film, imo

i didn't care for Rachel either as i thought Bruce Wayne's love interest would be drop dead gorgeous - and not plain jane such as Maggie Gyllenhaal. i hate to admit that i didn't feel it when she bought the farm as a hostage.
But otherwise it was such an awesome classic vastly unique movie for all ages.

as far as Bruce Wayne, there's Adam West, Keaton and Bale ...and absolutely no one else !! (Cooney ? Kilmer ? really? ..How did they dare become top choices i wondered)

quickccc

Reaction score

BTW, really cool avatar you have... reminds me of " Batman -Ninja "
:cool:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Didn't that ,what's his name? Guggiceflouged/Tom Beringer's sniper teams replacement spotter ,OH YEAH!,,,BILLY ZANE play the role as that phantom purple clad dude?,,, BILLY ZANE ROCKS IT LUMINOUSLY LARGE OVER ALL THE RULES IN THE CATEGORY of COOL:thumbup:

:yourock::oldcouple::yourock:

o_O

cowboyec

Reaction score
Batman
Batman Returns
Batman Begins
The Dark Knight
The Dark Knight Rises
Batman:under the red hood
Batman:year one
The Killing Joke
Batman:Mask of Phantasm
Batman and Mr Freeze:sub-zero
Jonah Hex
The Lone Ranger-Lost City of Gold
Hellboy
Hellboy II
Man Of Steel
Thor
Iron Man
Flash Gordon

Elvis:Thats The Way It Is
Elvis On Tour

SlammedZero

Reaction score
though it was certainly over the top and zany cheesy, i did like Tim Burton's versions Batman and Batman Return ... that was it until Christopher Nolan arrived with two
really awesome darker serious versions.. especially dark Knight !! there has never been a superhero movie with such incredible constant twists and turns in the story write and plots,.. i never what was coming next.

Then you take Heath Ledgers' masterful Oscar winning performance - and he did- he pulled that over with ruthlessness, unmerciful, creepy-spooky, weird sense of humor but ever uncanny clever and diabolical sinister character who was still so smooth and calm in how he carried out his ruthless murderous tricks and plans ...and i loved the pace and flow of the movie as well, Another plus for Christian Bale performance ( though i was annoyed by the harsh " disguised " voice) the only other thing i didn't like
about Dark Knight was for someone that was trained under the Ninja ways ( see batman the beginning) i would have thought there should have been much mmore cooler, bad kick-azzz gadgets and fighting choregraphy, that displayed ninjutsi; disappearing one spot to another, smoke powders, gadgets that allowed him to walk walls, somethin impressive enough to make the audience go Wooo, aaah and wow ! otherwise the fighting scenes were very ordinary and bland for a dark knight film, imo

i didn't care for Rachel either as i thought Bruce Wayne's love interest would be drop dead gorgeous - and not plain jane such as Maggie Gyllenhaal. i hate to admit that i didn't feel it when she bought the farm as a hostage.
But otherwise it was such an awesome classic vastly unique movie for all ages.

as far as Bruce Wayne, there's Adam West, Keaton and Bale ...and absolutely no one else !! (Cooney ? Kilmer ? really? ..How did they dare become top choices i wondered)
Yeah definitely some great points. I felt they could've casted Rachel better as well. Also wish they could have kept some continuity with her character (they changed actresses). I know quite a few people hated Bale's disguised voice. For me, I can see why, but I also get the part it played in the movie. He does have to keep his identity hidden in every way and form.

Anyway, good post.