Twitter: FedEx Air player of the week, vote for Dak

John813

Reaction score
It's Lamar Jackson this week. Dude looked sharp ** against the dolphins peewee team.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow, Lamar Jackson is running away with this vote. Good on him. The younger player with a perfect QB rating should win. But that didn't dissuade me from giving Dak my vote.

Dak is only 1 of 3 QBs with 30 or more attempts and a perfect QB rating in the past 20 years.

Jackson has 20 attempts and a perfect rating is much more likely with 20 attempts than with the 32 that Dak had.

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
Dak… Cowboys played the JV team, but Baltimore played a Pop Warner team..

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Dak is only 1 of 3 QBs with 30 or more attempts and a perfect QB rating in the past 20 years.

Jackson has 20 attempts and a perfect rating is much more likely with 20 attempts than with the 32 that Dak had.
That's a good point. It reinforces why I voted for Dak.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
I love Dak he made me scream like a mad man but I gotta vote Jackson it’s only fair

Wait what? There's no fairness in voting! You vote for the star, my friend. I think I even voted for Troy Hambrick to make the Pro Bowl back in the day LOL

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I voted a few times for Dak but it's a waste of time. Jackson was in another dimension Sunday.

Jinxx13x

Reaction score
All the hate Jackson got about he cannot pass ---- good for him he deserves it ! hope he continues to succeed Unless he plays us LOL of course

Flamma

Reaction score
Wow, Lamar Jackson is running away with this vote. Good on him. The younger player with a perfect QB rating should win. But that didn't dissuade me from giving Dak my vote.

Not seeing it. Dak Passed for a lot more yards with one less TD and against a better team. Not that the Giants are all that good, but they are at least an NFL team. The Dolphins will be lucky to win any games this season.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Not seeing it. Dak Passed for a lot more yards with one less TD and against a better team. Not that the Giants are all that good, but they are at least an NFL team. The Dolphins will be lucky to win any games this season.
What are you not seeing? Last I checked Lamar had 60% of the vote. You don't have to convince me who the more deserving player is. I don't know why you are doing that. I voted for Dak too. I'm just saying most of the people that are voting disagree.

Flamma

Reaction score
What are you not seeing? Last I checked Lamar had 60% of the vote. You don't have to convince me who the more deserving player is. I don't know why you are doing that. I voted for Dak too. I'm just saying most of the people that are voting disagree.

I guess I'm just not seeing why. But then again I am a Cowboys fan.