Twitter: FedEx Air player of the week, vote for Dak

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I guess I'm just not seeing why. But then again I am a Cowboys fan.
Because the vote is open to the whole universe with access to the internet. That includes a lot more people that aren't Cowboys fans. Why is that so hard to understand?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So when Dak has a perfect rating and 6 TD's again the crappy Dolphins, and Lamar throws 3 picks that week. will those that vote for Lamar be able to change their votes? :laugh:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We have many divisional rival trolls commenting here , thats for sure .

Too many fans on here feel they need to go opposite and go out of their way to show they aren't homers. Like it is a bad thing to say something good about the Cowboys.
Then they put down Aikman fro doing the same thing.
:laugh:

Or maybe it is because they really do hate the team they profess to root for. Some try to say it is being a realist, but it is not. :muttley:

Flamma

Reaction score
Because the vote is open to the whole universe with access to the internet. That includes a lot more people that aren't Cowboys fans. Why is that so hard to understand?

It's not hard to understand. In general people are stupid. I see it every day at my job dealing with the general public. For the most part they are as dumb as a bag of rocks. I just don't agree with the mindset of the casual fan.