Video: Feed Zeke?

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
you-get-a-td-you-get-a-td-you-get-a-td.jpg

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

Feed defenses to the *oline* with carries to Zeke, Pollard, Dak. CD.

That's more credible when Collins is back to strengthen the oline. When other guys run, the oline still gets to grind on the defense. Let the oline wear teams down, but if we don't let them key on Zeke, that will make him more effective, in a game and for the season.

The rushing title is a stupid prize for a stupid game. We have other threats. Use them all, and keep Zeke fresh for the playoffs.

Yes, playoffs.

aria

Reaction score
I knew you'd eventually be in the thread but DAMN

And lol at Lamb affecting anything about Zeke.
Oh, the addition of Lamb will open things up for everyone but there’s only one RB unlike 3 WR’s and a TE so zeke stands to benefit the most, especially since they already admitted to giving him the ball a lot.

Do you know of any other RB that has a similar trio of receivers to help take pressure off the RB and each other? I can’t think of any.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Oh, the addition of Lamb will open things up for everyone but there’s only one RB unlike 3 WR’s and a TE so zeke stands to benefit the most, especially since they already admitted to giving him the ball a lot.

Do you know of any other RB that has a similar trio of receivers to help take pressure off the RB and each other? I can’t think of any.
We dont know what ceedee is sir

aria

Reaction score
We dont know what ceedee is sir
Yeah we do...yeah we do :) and he’ll definitely be a big upgrade over Cobb. With the addition of CD I can’t think of a single team (maybe Pitt) that will have the defensive personnel to account for Coop, Gallup, Lamb, zeke and even Jarwin could have a big year.

Didn’t the ewok even say this is the most talented team he’s played on? I highly doubt he was talking about our secondary, maybe D line, but I think he was referring more to the offense than anything else.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Feeding Zeke is OK, as long as we mix it up with our other WR resources as well. Using Zeke to the point of making this offense predictable wasn't that effective in the past and likely won't be the answer in the future, either. We have a highly skilled WR corps that needs to be utilized to get the most out of our present strengths. I think Kellen Moore should know how to accomplish that, if he's as good as advertised.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score

Todd Gurley has a damn good duo in Atlanta ...WR's Julio Jones, Calvin Ridley

aria

Reaction score
Todd Gurley has a damn good duo in Atlanta ...WR's Julio Jones, Calvin Ridley
Yeah, that is a good one. I was thinking there had to be at least 2-3 others that are close, just couldn’t think of any off the top of my head. There offensive line is supposed to suck hind teet though, bottom 10. Even if ours isn’t as good as advertised I don’t think it will be nearly that bad.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don’t say we. Embarrass yourself, not the rest of us with your claims.

He has a tiny little point. But I tell you what....his highlights have me solidly sold.

I'm not one for an abundance of caution when it comes to my cowboys. Disappointment no longer threatens me. :D