Video: Feed Zeke?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
watched it yesterday. Bunch of morons. They obviously haven’t watch the cowboys the last few years. If you want a plodding offense, then hand it to zeke.
I do. And I want the damn TD in the red zone...which we have had some issues. I mostly blame coaching but we'll see about that now.

"Plodding" = clock control and defense on the bench.

What I don't want is plodding into a punt or field goal every time.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
If Zeke isn't explosive then I don't want him getting a ton of carries.

cern

Reaction score
balance, balance, balance. therein lies the key to success.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Why would you say I'm rooting for Atlanta? Can't I just talk football?
i mentioned TB and you said you weren't rooting for them it implies you mentioned Gurley and ATL because you were pulling for them..

aria

Reaction score
Why would you say I'm rooting for Atlanta? Can't I just talk football?
Whoever you’re responding to I have on ignore, now I know why. I’m not even going to waste my time looking, he’s obviously there for a good reason and your response validates that.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
i mentioned TB and you said you weren't rooting for them it implies you mentioned Gurley and ATL because you were pulling for them..
No, I only root for the Cowboys so when I say I'm not rooting for Atlanta, it's absolutely true and says nothing about any other team I've talked about. Your powers of observation just suck. Don't blame that crap on me.

blueblood70

Reaction score
No, I only root for the Cowboys so when I say I'm not rooting for Atlanta, it's absolutely true and says nothing about any other team I've talked about. Your powers of observation just suck. Don't blame that crap on me.
take chill pill, west texas must be boring, you on edge..

it was implied whether you like it or not thats what i got from it true or not..

cern

Reaction score
take chill pill, west texas must be boring, you on edge..

it was implied whether you like it or not thats what i got from it true or not..
leave west texas out of this.:) my ranch is in west texas. cold front came thru yesterday cooling things off. shot a limit of dove before front pushed through. god's country.

blueblood70

Reaction score
leave west texas out of this.:) my ranch is in west texas. cold front came thru yesterday cooling things off. shot a limit of dove before front pushed through. god's country.
I sometimes stop there(Abilene) on the way to NM to snowboard, ill waive next time LOL

J-man

Reaction score
Let teams pick their own poison and most will choose death by a thousand cuts instead of a bullet to the head.
i.e. they'd rather let the RB's get more but smaller carries instead of the WR's torching them for big chunks.
So yeah, Zeke could have a fantastic year.

And I think the best, most dominate offenses do just that, they make teams pick their own poison by both running and passing very well.

That's what I want us to do. I want teams to be so afraid of those 3 WR's that they stop filling the box and Zeke eats like it's Thanksgiving dinner.
And if/when that happens teams will have to respect Zeke, load up the box and not double the WR's, that's when you let it fly. A few play action passes, a wheel to Pollard and a couple of well timed screens thrown in the mix and defenses won't know what to do to stop it.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I’d rather Zeke get 250 carries for 1250 yards than 300 carries for 1350 yards.

Feed him fewer times but let him eat more with each feeding.