Feel good / Feel worried

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Going into this game, I feel really good about the team and their chances overall. The more I look at both teams, the better I feel.

But there are two things specifically at opposite ends of the spectrum for me:

1. I feel very good about Zeke in this game, I think the offensive line is getting healthier and I think he and the run game may be primed for a huge day. The onus is on the Rams to show something they haven't and an ability to stop the run. And that includes some timely runs from Dak as well. I think he can and will be a factor like he was last week.
  2. I'm worried about Tavon Austin. I know based on last week that I shouldn't be, but I can't help but to think he's going to try too hard and press against his former team, trying to make a huge play and ending up making a major blunder, like a muffed punt or fumble on a return. I hope I'm wrong and I don't have support that he's done it this year, but just call it a bad feeling. I hope I'm wrong about it.
How's about the rest of the forum? What are you feeling confident about and what scares you?

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
1. I'm worried about pressure from the defensive line, if we can't get pressure on Goff we lose big. If the defense keeps this game close, we win!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Over all I feel better about going into this game than I normally do. And that in itself is scary for me to think that way. :laugh:.
But then again as it gets closer to game time I may Get that nervous feeling back.

But good point about Austin. Hopefully is will keep his emotions in check. And Garrett usually is good in that area. Lenoir gambles too much that way so hopefully Austin won't, being more of a vet player.

I feel good about Zeke having a big game, and will control the clock with the ground game.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
I've felt about as good as I ever have in a playoff game (atleast since 1995), which makes me worried. We usually do a lot better when I'm certain we'll lost (New Orleans game, NO game in 2009, Seattle in 2014, Pittsburgh in 2016). So I'm conflicted

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Going into this game, I feel really good about the team and their chances overall. The more I look at both teams, the better I feel.

1. I feel very good about Zeke in this game, I think the offensive line is getting healthier and I think he and the run game may be primed for a huge day. The onus is on the Rams to show something they haven't and an ability to stop the run. And that includes some timely runs from Dak as well. I think he can and will be a factor like he was last week.
  2. I'm worried about Tavon Austin. I know based on last week that I shouldn't be, but I can't help but to think he's going to try too hard and press against his former team, trying to make a huge play and ending up making a major blunder, like a muffed punt or fumble on a return. I hope I'm wrong and I don't have support that he's done it this year, but just call it a bad feeling. I hope I'm wrong about it.
How's about the rest of the forum? What are you feeling confident about and what scares you?

My major concern is our secondary especially if the DL is not getting enough pressure, Goff can buckle under pressure as we have seen in the past but if given time he can torch you!

I think Dak and Zeke can and will run on this defense, just get Zeke to the LB's so he can punish them, they have smaller LB's.

I worry about the middle with Donald and Suh, Looney and Williams may benefit from misdirection and movement to negate easy penetration.

All that being said, I think we kick their arse...LOL!

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm fearful of a fresh, rested Rams team coming out smoking and being up double digits early. That's my number one concern.

I'm also afraid of not being able to protect the QB and we see all of Dak's flaws in a horrific loss.

I feel good about Zeke. I feel great about Jarwin.

ShortRound

Reaction score

My hearts says we’ll win a close one, my brain says we’ll get blown out. Lol I’m ready for the game now.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't even have my usual pre-game swagger. This time last week I was begging to see a Seahawks fan.

Offseason starts Sunday. Who do you guys want to draft in the fir ....oh.

dfense

Reaction score

If Tavon has to fill in for the Bease, you should be worried. He's a kick returner, not a quarter of the receiver Cole is.

Ky31

Reaction score
Mixed emotions here...a lot has had to happen to put us in this game! Has all of this happened for us to finally get back on top or are we set up for more heartache? Having said that I think we win and put the NFL world on official notice that The Boys are back in town!!!

Aven8

Reaction score

Austin is still hurt. He looked hurt and slower in both returns IMO.

Aven8

Reaction score
I’m worried about getting down 14 early. The usual miscues we have in big games early, and Gurley. And about Byron Jones.

glimmerman

Reaction score

To be honest I am feeling nothing right now. We have been here once before. I expect nothing. If we come out to play we can beat anyone as long as we put it together. I will get very nervous come game time. It’s hurry up and wait right now.