Felix over Reggie Bush, any day.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I wouldn't trade Felix Jones for Reggie Bush straight up. What a steal we got with Felix. McFadden was right: We Cowboy fans wll be very happy with Felix.

Wade and Red have to figure a way to get the Ball to Felix enough times. Start with a screen pass to Felix.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think Bush would be great if he was used like Felix.

They are asking him to do things he cannot do well.

But yes ...... I prefer Felix.

CowboyMark

Reaction score
ninja;2314800 said:
I wouldn't trade Felix Jones for Reggie Bush straight up. What a steal we got with Felix. McFadden was right: We Cowboy fans wll be very happy with Felix.

Wade and Red have to figure a way to get the Ball to Felix enough times. Start with a screen pass to Felix.
Amen brother.

Hailmary

Reaction score
I say Felix is the better runner, Reggie the better receiver and they are both equally dangerous as returners.

Because of Felix's running ability, he'd be a superstar if he were playing for the Saints.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Why is Reggie catching punts way DEEP his own team's territory? Instead of the ball at the 20, it will not be at the 19. That's twice he has done this.

QT

Reaction score
I love me some Reggie Bush. He's gonna take me to a fantasy championship again. I just love it when people diss him and he falls to me in the third round in the fantasy draft every year. He's a pts per catch King next to Westbrook.

6 more pts for that point return. I wouldn't put Felix at Reggie's level yet...

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Felix any day. Felix is a football player, not a media wannabe primadonna who won't run inside.

QT

Reaction score
Not only that he has 7 catches and that is awesome in a pts per catch league.

QT

Reaction score
I love it when he gets dissed. He just falls down to me every draft. Sure he's overhyped, but not over rated in a fantasy football league.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2314944 said:
Man call me ran Felix gets 70+ catches in a season.

deck the harrs w/ barrs of horry, ra ra ra ra ra...ra ra ra ra this the season to be jorry, ra ra ra ra ra ra...ra ra ra ra

QuanTran, what about points per carry?

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2314946 said:
deck the harrs w/ barrs of horry, ra ra ra ra ra...ra ra ra ra this the season to be jorry, ra ra ra ra ra ra...ra ra ra ra

ooopss

QT

Reaction score
Man call me ran Felix gets 70+ catches in a season.

People didn't realize he got 70+ catch last year while missing 4 or 5 games. Sure some of them are like for 5 yards, but the catches adds pts to my team. People were dissing him so much at the drafts, I was like, ok. ... :)

QT

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2314946 said:

Pts per catches help level the WR's with the RBs. Pts per carries would be ridiculous. :)

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
QuanTran;2314962 said:
Pts per catches help level the WR's with the RBs. Pts per carries would be ridiculous. :)

I'm just saying, Reggie won't help you as a running back :)

StylisticS

Reaction score
Man call me when Felix gets 70+ catches in a season.

I'll just take his touchdowns per game (Commander game withstanding since the coaches was sippin that hennesey on the sidelines).

QT

Reaction score
Well remember, he's also a punt returner and that return TD just brought the Saints back. :)