Felix's injury could have been alot worse

hendog

Reaction score
This is actually good news. At first I thought they said "smurf toe". Which is the first sign of turning into a smurf. I guess he would be speedy smurf.

The only problem for him would be that he looks so damn old that smurfette wouldn't have anything to do with him. At least Gargomel and that stupid cat wouldn't be able to catch him.

hockix

Reaction score
hendog;2432931 said:
This is actually good news. At first I thought they said "smurf toe". Which is the first sign of turning into a smurf. I guess he would be speedy smurf.

The only problem for him would be that he looks so damn old that smurfette wouldn't have anything to do with him. At least Gargomel and that stupid cat wouldn't be able to catch him.

Gee I don't know what you guys had in your coffee this morning but ouchhh weird imagination.....:eek:

hendog

Reaction score
superpunk;2432935 said:
I'll give you a "C-" for effort.

OK how bout this one.

Pac man wah-wah wah. He's trouble. We don't need the distraction. Wah - Wah.

hendog

Reaction score
Another thing. I bet if they had a smurf football team papa smurf would be able to figure out a way to get speedy smurf the ball.:bang2:

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
hendog;2432931 said:

You mean azrael?? It's azrael right? Shenanigans??

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
hendog;2432940 said:
OK how bout this one.

Pac man wah-wah wah. He's trouble. We don't need the distraction. Wah - Wah.

LOL. Sometimes it seems thats the only thing anyone wants to do is moan about the bad stuff.