triplets_93

Reaction score
Bernard Herrmann

The Seventh Voyage of Sinbad: Overture / The Duel with the Skeleton / Baghdad

Fahrenheit 451 | Soundtrack Suite

Journey To The Center Of The Earth

triplets_93

Reaction score
It's okay that this thread is going down the road of great pop songs used in movies. I know that well too, like American Graffiti and Heavy Metal for example. And original pop music written for movies. Like Beverly Hills Cop and Top Gun. These are things that appeal to the widest possible audience. But most of the soundtracks I have purchased are film music, like from The Godfather, and Blade Runner.

Musicals made into movies have a slew of popular songs, from The Wizard of Oz, to The Music Man, to The Sound of Music, etc.

But, I would like hear what the members here have as their favorite instrumental music from films.

sulu1701

Reaction score
It's okay that this thread is going down the road of great pop songs used in movies. I know that well too, like American Graffiti and Heavy Metal for example. And original pop music written for movies. Like Beverly Hills Cop and Top Gun. These are things that appeal to the widest possible audience. But most of the soundtracks I have purchased are film music, like from The Godfather, and Blade Runner.

Musicals made into movies have a slew of popular songs, from The Wizard of Oz, to The Music Man, to The Sound of Music, etc.

But, I would like hear what the members here have as their favorite instrumental music from films.
My last 2 posts are my fav. especially Claudia's Theme