Final PFF Grades & Rankings A Season To Forget

aria

Reaction score
Talk to 'em....when I say it he act slow so maybe it'll help if someone else say it....

I'm saying they didn't just chose those guys there were other guys....the Cowboys signed far more guys than Jaylon and Zeke. I know in your world those guys stopped them from signing 'Byron...but in reality that didn't happen.

Zeke had a pff grade of a 65.3....Byron had a pff grade of a 63...imagine, not wanting the underachieving Zeke but actually saying we needed a underachieving Byron. Its just a silly *** argument lol.

I do not want a corner with a PFF rating of 63 at 82 million man I Don't know how many other ways I can say it. THat's just not a very good way of managing your cap space.

And hell use the argument for Chido.

Would you rather have Chido with a 51 PFF rating on a minimum rookie deal or would you rather have Byron Jones at 82 million? Its really not as difficult as you are making it.

As of right now Jerry was right on Byron. IT is what it is.
I guess you don’t understand the difference in positional value. I would also bet from the time they signed their contracts that Byron will have a longer and better career more worthy of his contract, including last year, than zeke will have.

I like how you throw in a few chump change signings and claim that Jaylon and and Zeke weren’t the main reasons they didn’t re sign Byron. Yeah, Zeurleins contract was the signing that really stopped it from happening. Please.

zeke and jaylon were the reasons and as I said, I’ll take an underperforming overpaid CB over an underperforming RB being paid the most ever for his position all day every day.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I guess you don’t understand the difference in positional value. I would also bet from the time they signed their contracts that Byron will have a longer and better career more worthy of his contract, including last year, than zeke will have.

I like how you throw in a few chump change signings and claim that Jaylon and and Zeke weren’t the main reasons they didn’t re sign Byron. Yeah, Zeurleins contract was the signing that really stopped it from happening. Please.

zeke and jaylon were the reasons and as I said, I’ll take an underperforming overpaid CB over an underperforming RB being paid the most ever for his position all day every day.
Stop playing dumb. I said Haha, McCoy, Zeurelin.....among others. Add them together and see how much get...then add Daks franchise tag, Collins to it to. It was far more than just Zeke and Jaylon who they signed.....

aria

Reaction score
Stop playing dumb. I said Haha, McCoy, Zeurelin.....among others. Add them together and see how much get...then add Daks franchise tag, Collins to it to. It was far more than just Zeke and Jaylon who they signed.....
Yeah, and how many of those guys even took snaps this season or are still on the team? Zeur is it and he wasn’t the difference maker, it was a bad decision then and even with BJ’s down year, it’s still a bad decision.

I would have a lot more confidence going into next season with Jones and Diggs then Jaylon and zeke, that includes their salaries.

BTW, it’s ironic how you say you don’t care what a player makes but you suddenly say Jones wasn’t worth what he wanted. Hmmmmm....

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yeah, and how many of those guys even took snaps this season or are still on the team? Zeur is it and he wasn’t the difference maker, it was a bad decision then and even with BJ’s down year, it’s still a bad decision.

I would have a lot more confidence going into next season with Jones and Diggs then Jaylon and zeke, that includes their salaries.

BTW, it’s ironic how you say you don’t care what a player makes but you suddenly say Jones wasn’t worth what he wanted. Hmmmmm....

Jones wasn't worth it but it wasn't just his contract.

Byron Jones lacked making plays. You will use the excuse that "they don't throw to his side".....that's an excuse. He just doesn't make plays. He's a corner who heavily relies on his athleticism and that will be leaving sooner rather than later. I liked Byron. I would've brought him back but like I told you your owners are cheap and they told you Jones wasn't worth the money.

aria

Reaction score
Jones wasn't worth it but it wasn't just his contract.

Byron Jones lacked making plays. You will use the excuse that "they don't throw to his side".....that's an excuse. He just doesn't make plays. He's a corner who heavily relies on his athleticism and that will be leaving sooner rather than later. I liked Byron. I would've brought him back but like I told you your owners are cheap and they told you Jones wasn't worth the money.
Funny you bring up excuses when that’s all you talked about with regards to zeke (covid, O line, coaching, play calling, etc).

Ironically, I read this article a few hours ago. They make some very valid points and I’m sure you’ll fail to understand them but please try.

https://sportdfw.com/2020/01/24/dallas-cowboys-ints-poor-way-judge-byron-jones-value/

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Funny you bring up excuses when that’s all you talked about with regards to zeke (covid, O line, coaching, play calling, etc).

Ironically, I read this article a few hours ago. They make some very valid points and I’m sure you’ll fail to understand them but please try.

https://sportdfw.com/2020/01/24/dallas-cowboys-ints-poor-way-judge-byron-jones-value/

How predictable......you're talking about Zeke once again lol...I just can't man...maybe another poster can get to you I simply can't......

aria

Reaction score
How predictable......you're talking about Zeke once again lol...I just can't man...maybe another poster can get to you I simply can't......
No, I’m talking about you and your hypocrisy. zeke is a clear example of someone I know for a fact you’ve used many excuses for. Way to not acknowledge your own double standards hypocrite. Great job at not addressing the article either, now run on like you always do when your daddy beats you with facts not fists.

Git! Git on now!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No, I’m talking about you and your hypocrisy. zeke is a clear example of someone I know for a fact you’ve used many excuses for. Way to not acknowledge your own double standards hypocrite. Great job at not addressing the article either, now run on like you always do when your daddy beats you with facts not fists.

Git! Git on now!
I've conceded that Zeke had a poor season....I'm not going to stoop to your extremes and mention it in every post. And why would I address a article that was made 11 months ago? The guy went to the Dolphins and had a subpar year....his year was the same level as Diggs who was a rookie. I don't need to read a article that clearly brainwashed you into thinking Byron was worth 82 million......

now run on like you always do when your daddy beats you with facts not fists.

Git! Git on now!

How did you go from a Cowboy fan to a redneck inbred to in your post lol? Git now? You're hell lol......

aria

Reaction score
I've conceded that Zeke had a poor season....I'm not going to stoop to your extremes and mention it in every post. And why would I address a article that was made 11 months ago? The guy went to the Dolphins and had a subpar year....his year was the same level as Diggs who was a rookie. I don't need to read a article that clearly brainwashed you into thinking Byron was worth 82 million......

now run on like you always do when your daddy beats you with facts not fists.

Git! Git on now!

How did you go from a Cowboy fan to a redneck inbred to in your post lol? Git now? You're hell lol......

I brought up the article because you said Byron “lacked making big plays” meaning interceptions. You were also referring to that being the reason you thought it was a good move to let him leave. His contract was up a year ago, hence the year old article and its relevancy.

This is why it’s impossible to have debates with guys like you and ronnie. Just like with our favorite RB, you guys refuse to even read articles if you know they are in opposition to what you think or have stated. You and ronnie “don’t need no stats” to tell you what your eyes see (at least that’s what he defaults to when certain stats prove the exact opposite of what he’s trying to argue) and now you’re doing the same. The more I think about it, are you sure you’re not the same guy? :huh:

No wonder you’re so narrow minded, try educating yourself, I’m doing all the leg work and all you have to do is click on a link. Do you realize how childish it sounds to say “I’m not going to read that because I don’t agree with it”? We’re not talking about some kind of potentially life changing propaganda here, it’s a damn article about a guy who plays a sport for a living.

Don’t be scared, click on it, just do it! You’ll be ok, you’ll be wrong, but you’ll be ok. I’ll let ya down easy after you read it, nice and easy. Read it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I brought up the article because you said Byron “lacked making big plays” meaning interceptions. You were also referring to that being the reason you thought it was a good move to let him leave. His contract was up a year ago, hence the year old article and its relevancy.

This is why it’s impossible to have debates with guys like you and ronnie. Just like with our favorite RB, you guys refuse to even read articles if you know they are in opposition to what you think or have stated. You and ronnie “don’t need no stats” to tell you what your eyes see (at least that’s what he defaults to when certain stats prove the exact opposite of what he’s trying to argue) and now you’re doing the same. The more I think about it, are you sure you’re not the same guy? :huh:

No wonder you’re so narrow minded, try educating yourself, I’m doing all the leg work and all you have to do is click on a link. Do you realize how childish it sounds to say “I’m not going to read that because I don’t agree with it”? We’re not talking about some kind of potentially life changing propaganda here, it’s a damn article about a guy who plays a sport for a living.

Don’t be scared, click on it, just do it! You’ll be ok, you’ll be wrong, but you’ll be ok. I’ll let ya down easy after you read it, nice and easy. Read it.
I’m not reading all of this can you give me cliff notes?

aria

Reaction score
I’m not reading all of this can you give me cliff notes?
Yes, you’re lazy and/or illiterate and narrow minded which is why you won’t click on the link I provided or read my reply.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yes, you’re lazy and/or illiterate and narrow minded which is why you won’t click on the link I provided or read my reply.
Genius did I not tell you I clicked not hat stupid link a long time ago how do you think I know it was made 11 months ago? You think I just pulled that out of nowhere? Give me cliff notes I'm not dedicating that much time into your posts man just for you to bring up Ronnie and Zeke again...I can't....

aria

Reaction score
Genius did I not tell you I clicked not hat stupid link a long time ago how do you think I know it was made 11 months ago? You think I just pulled that out of nowhere? Give me cliff notes I'm not dedicating that much time into your posts man just for you to bring up Ronnie and Zeke again...I can't....
Thanks man! That’s the biggest compliment you’ve ever given me :oops:

So lazy was definitely an accurate assessment. It’s a lengthy article but should only take 5 mins to read. I already provided the link, if you think I’m going to be your little gopher and give you cliff notes because you’re too lazy to click and read for yourself then your off your rocker.

You could have read the damn article in the time it’s taken you to reply to me. And you’ll be back, you’re not going anywhere, I’m like crack cocaine to you. You keep saying you’re done with me but you can’t resist, you can’t say no, you love me! :omg:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Thanks man! That’s the biggest compliment you’ve ever given me :oops:

So lazy was definitely an accurate assessment. It’s a lengthy article but should only take 5 mins to read. I already provided the link, if you think I’m going to be your little gopher and give you cliff notes because you’re too lazy to click and read for yourself then your off your rocker.

You could have read the damn article in the time it’s taken you to reply to me. And you’ll be back, you’re not going anywhere, I’m like crack cocaine to you. You keep saying you’re done with me but you can’t resist, you can’t say no, you love me! :omg:

Stop trying to hop on another writers opinion stand on your own two feet. Now you're being lazy you don't want to argue a point you want me to read the point someone else made lol......

You sound like a jealous ex...I never said I was "done with you". I said I'm done on this topic. Just like I'm done discussing Zeke with you....add Byron Jones to the list.....so far I'm done talking Byron and Zeke with you.....let's see how many more topics you can add to the list lol.

aria

Reaction score
Stop trying to hop on another writers opinion stand on your own two feet. Now you're being lazy you don't want to argue a point you want me to read the point someone else made lol......

You sound like a jealous ex...I never said I was "done with you". I said I'm done on this topic. Just like I'm done discussing Zeke with you....add Byron Jones to the list.....so far I'm done talking Byron and Zeke with you.....let's see how many more topics you can add to the list lol.
You’ve said your done with me at least 6-7 times. I wish there was a way to filter your content, I’d love to put together all of your quotes but sifting through your replies would be the equivalent of virtual dumpster diving :D

What else can we talk about baby? Don’t do this to me, not now, not here!