Fire Jason Garrett **merged**

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Even if he gets 20 yards they still would have 2+ plays from the 25 yard line instead of midfield. They wasted similar time in the 3 yard outs anyway before the Hail Mary

True, so even if he doesn't score, like you said, we're in great position. But no, we have Garrett. We like our coaches.

sweetness0986

Reaction score
We were just outside the ten yard line. Passing would not have been as easy and running, or so I thought.

It didn’t work because they’re players beat our players.
They had played nearly 60 minutes of football. The run had been stuffed the ENTIRE game, and the passing game was on fire. The chances of completing a pass for a first down vs run was astronomically higher at that point.

budsboys

Reaction score
But that was his low point. That’s a complete and total lack of understanding of what’s going on in the game at that moment. Dak is unstoppable and you call two runs and a pass to the back?

That’s fireable in any other field
I wanted Garrett gone 9 ears ago and even more today he has no concept of the new style of football he’s stuck in the 90’s

SlammedZero

Reaction score
That was it! The game that pulled the rug out from under me for the season. Only reason I am going to watch Cowboys games the rest of the way is because of my love for football. As long as Garrett is on the sideline I'm not putting any more emotions into it.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
I still cannot possibly believe we went for a 57 yard FG on the opening drive of a game against a pretty good team.

At the time I was like wow this seems kinda dumb, but in hindsight, can you even imagine a coach making that decision?

The playcalling, fair catch etc. at the end of the game we will never know whose calls those were but you KNOW the 57 yarder was on Garrett.

Mind-blowing.

Well, we know Garrett needs to be fired regardless. And we might as well fire Moore while we're at it for those back to back runs. The "genius" has done nothing to get promoted to where he is in the first place.

Eanwen

Reaction score
I'm at the point where regardless of what happens the rest of the year (YES even if we win the SB) I want this excrement fired.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I still cannot possibly believe we went for a 57 yard FG on the opening drive of a game against a pretty good team.

At the time I was like wow this seems kinda dumb, but in hindsight, can you even imagine a coach making that decision?

The playcalling, fair catch etc. at the end of the game we will never know whose calls those were but you KNOW the 57 yarder was on Garrett.

Mind-blowing.
Garrett's the only one that would and that is because our kicker is only good at long FG's. Probably the reason he's on the team.

Air Force One

Reaction score
I'm going to all pappydog on Kellen Moore ... that goofy looking, no talent piece of dung. Guarantee he called those runs.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Oh, Kellen Moore needs to be held accountable too. No doubt. But Garrett is the Hc and has a long history of stupid and inexplicable blunders that make no sense like that call. I think most HCs say what they want run such as a run or pass in certain situations, and the OC will pick from there. Idk if that's what Garrett ane Moore are doing and Moore is a moron for calling run too. But, like I said, Garrett is the HC and has a history of idiotic moves.

And who hired the coaches and wont fire some coaches? :banghead:

droopdog7

Reaction score
They had played nearly 60 minutes of football. The run had been stuffed the ENTIRE game, and the passing game was on fire. The chances of completing a pass for a first down vs run was astronomically higher at that point.
Still, a yard or so on three runs if needed should be expected. Losing four not in the cards mostly.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
If I'm Dak and Amari, I'm marching into Jerry's office and making an ultimatum. Fire Garrett or find a new QB and WR. And refuse to resign here until Garrett is gone. Jerry saw their abilities. Jerry drafted Dak and gave away a first for Coop. He knows what their capable of. He's had his misses like Randy Moss burn him. He sees that Garrett is at least underperforming with this team if nothing else. That would make him budge. Would be keep Garrett if he knows he would lose Dak and Coop?

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Cant open a new thread so will ask here.
Why attempt a 57 yarder that early in the game. You gave them what Jimmy Johnson used to call a "momentum changer"
You save the 57 yarders for.
3 seconds left in the half, or a game winner with time running out.

Totally freaking clueless.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
I’ll admit I’m very close at this point. This team is not entertaining when you can pretty much predict how every game will go. Start out slow and ho-hum through the game. Defense is a joke. I’m absolutely sick of this coaching staff.