Fire Jason Garrett **merged**

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
He's just SO conservative that he thinks a fair catch is the right play, regardless of the actual situation. That's Garrett in a nut shell.

Well one thing for certain whether he is being conservative or taking a risk, it more often that not costs the team down the road. If I were owner he would be fired at 8am tomorrow morning.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Get this man a shield!!!
th

Get this man... a bra....
th

Last edited:

ryanbabs

Reaction score
we are so ticked at the ... that we may have missed the key factor of the night ... COOKS

give credit where it's due the best player on the field won the game
He had a very good game but with better coaching, we win this game.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Well one thing for certain whether he is being conservative or taking a risk, it more often that not costs the team down the road. If I were owner he would be fired at 8am tomorrow morning.

Not only that, but when he decides to be aggressive, it's at spots that make absolutely no point. I'd sack him in the locker room as soon as he stepped I there if I were Jerry.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Zeke isn't Emmitt, but I guess they forgot that even the Great Wall had games where Emmitt averaged 2-3 ypc during the early nineties. We've never fielded a line or a back that could dominate every defense up front and we never will.
You can think that way but it is a battle of attrition.

You can't just snap your fingers and expect dominance. If they have schemed your running game to a stand still it is not just suddenly going to change.

Running the ball is a mentality. Either you are feeling it or you are not. We never felt it all night, yet decided we could all of the sudden.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
It's funny. I made a post on another forum saying how I think Jerry should buy Arsenal because of how lucrative the PL is. Plus, Arsenal have a MASSIVE stadium in North London. Ironically, Arsenal remind me A LOT of the Cowboys. They should routinely be top 4 in the Premier League. Enormous history of success. Extremely well known. Yet, they ALWAYS under deliver and are lately lucky to make it to the Europa League when they should be in the Champions UEFA League. My Bournemouth Cherries put them to shame with us being a small club and we're usually not too far away from them on the table. Sounds a lot like the Cowboys to me as well.

Sydla

Reaction score
Garrett talking about those running calls at the end of the game when asked when Dak drove the team down the field ........."it's important that we keep trying to run the ball" :facepalm:

LOL.

This is a joke, right?