Fire Jason Garrett **merged**

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
There may be some truth here.

During the broadcast Collinsworth had quoted DL saying that he wasn’t worried about MB joining the team because he is making $105 million so he isn’t getting benched.

I think economics affect how the Cowboys play.

Give it to the guy that earns the most money. Behind the well paid OL that is supposed to dominate every down.

Total arrogance.

When it does not work, you get, well, this.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Garrett talking about those running calls at the end of the game when asked when Dak drove the team down the field ........."it's important that we keep trying to run the ball" :facepalm:
Not with the game on the line when you haven't been able to run all night. Duhhhh.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
It's funny. I made a post on another forum saying how I think Jerry should buy Arsenal because of how lucrative the PL is. Plus, Arsenal have a MASSIVE stadium in North London. Ironically, Arsenal remind me A LOT of the Cowboys. They should routinely be top 4 in the Premier League. Enormous history of success. Extremely well known. Yet, they ALWAYS under deliver and are lately lucky to make it to the Europa League when they should be in the Champions UEFA League. My Bournemouth Cherries put them to shame with us being a small club and we're usually not too far away from them on the table. Sounds a lot like the Cowboys to me as well.

Oh, and Arsenal is owned partially by Kroenke, so I guess no Jerry there, but Everton could be a good spot for Jerry.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
So let’s say Garrett’s gone, who available is great in management of a game and discipline, not just great schemers?

Kellen and Kitna have the schemes down pat.

I don’t even think Lincoln Riley presents much of an upgrade because he’s more of a schemer than a general.

The one name I would want as HC is Dan Campbell and bring on the LSU passing game coordinator who was with him in New Orleans, Joe Brady.

Campbell has some Parcells to him and might strike fear into the team. Although I don’t know how strong his X’s and O’s are, he might just be an offensive version of Zimmer

Honestly, anything is better than Garrett. If its either Kellen or even Kitna sure. We need to get rid of that wart once in for all.

Tonight was a typical Garrett style lost. Will stick trying to do something even if it ain't working till the very end. That's a sign of a very stubborn coach and its not good for the team.

ICP

Reaction score
If they're going to move they really should do it while the core talent is young

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
So let’s say Garrett’s gone, who available is great in management of a game and discipline, not just great schemers?

Kellen and Kitna have the schemes down pat.

I don’t even think Lincoln Riley presents much of an upgrade because he’s more of a schemer than a general.

The one name I would want as HC is Dan Campbell and bring on the LSU passing game coordinator who was with him in New Orleans, Joe Brady.

Campbell has some Parcells to him and might strike fear into the team. Although I don’t know how strong his X’s and O’s are, he might just be an offensive version of Zimmer

A schemer is what we need. No more "walkaround coach" that relies on strong assistants to make him look good.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Not only that, but Dak showed that he really is one of the best in the 4th. Why not trust him? What that told me is one of two things or a combo.

1. Garrett doesn't trust Dak - if True, then Dak and Cooper really need to make that ultimatum

2. Garrett tries to be clever when he is a moron

I think it's both. I like Dak and Coop. I want them to stay. And I think that's actually their best way to stay and get rid of a coach who doesn't trust them and believe in them.

After tonight no one should trust Garrett.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I don't think running it was the wrong call. Offensive line just didn't do their jobs.

Thank you...If Conner just doubles down w/ Frederick....it's a gapping hole. Instead Conner misses...which allows penetration...Frederick then can't make the reach block...and the whole play is blown up. It only takes one guy to mess up a play...and more times than not...#52 is involved. :(