Reaction score
Taken from ESPN NFL Football 2k5:

nfl2k5_ff2_01.jpg

jdnalls

Reaction score
BlueStar22 said:

nfl2k5_ff2_01.jpg
What cares about what he looks like on ESPN? I want to know how Julius Jones looks like on Madden.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
ESPN football is gonna gain some serious ground on Madden this year. We can all hpoe they do anyway. The better they do, the more work EA will put into madden the following year.

For the first time ever I'll be buying Madden and ESPN Football (this year). Oh, and NCAA football (better then Madden and ESPN football) of course.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
jdnalls said:
What cares about what he looks like on ESPN? I want to know how Julius Jones looks like on Madden.
Looking forward to the same crappy game with the same problems year after year I suppose. :D

TheEnigma

Anomaly
Reaction score
BlueStar22 said:

nfl2k5_ff2_01.jpg

If you look close enough, you can see linemen 7 or 8 yards in the background. I'd say that would be a successful run. :cool:

jdnalls

Reaction score
BlueStar22 said:
Looking forward to the same crappy game with the same problems year after year I suppose. :D
Since when did I ever say I was looking forward to ESPN?

Letemburn

Reaction score
you all know the price of espn2k5 will be $19.99 right? They are serious about wanting to take #1 in football game this year there willing to sell it for cheap. I may picj this up just to pitch it on the side for when i get mad at madden lol. Dont believe me go to gamestop.com or ebgames.com and look.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
You should try it before making a comment like that because you just might change your mind. IMO, the last two iterations of ESPN football was superior to the last two iterations of Madden. Most of the people I know that were die-hard Madden fans (myself included) switched or bought both after giving it a solid chance.
Ruff_Rider said:
NICE, i still dont think this game will be better than madden though. :D

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
He looks like he's red mad, symetrical, tiny(i thought he was bulky???), and doing jumping jac.....hey wait a minute!!!

Got a link so i can see it???