Video: First Things First-Reaction to Cowboys QB coach comparing Dak to Warren Moon

Ken

Reaction score
Moon also played those early years on team that had only won 3 games in the previous 2 years combined, and he only had the benefit of Earl Campbell for 6 games before Campbell was trade. So, he stepped into a terrible team that lost its best player.

In any case, Kitna was talking about the Moon he knew and played with, not the Moon you are referring to in his first few NFL seasons, and just because Dak's time in the NFL got better doesn't mean he will reach the level Moon did.

Of course, Kitna wasn't suggesting that anyway. He was merely talking about how the two throw a similar looking ball with a tight spiral.
Dak stepped into a team that was 4-12 the previous season.

Just sayin'

IceBowler

Reaction score
Ouchie! I take it you're a fan...

Naw - I like Dakota and wish him much success as long as he's wearing the star. I just really remember how Mr. Moon could sling it .. like it was fired out of a high-powered rifle.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Naw - I like Dakota and wish him much success as long as he's wearing the star. I just really remember how Mr. Moon could sling it .. like it was fired out of a high-powered rifle.
Moon was pretty killer.