Video: First time ever Rob Parker makes sense

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Skip Bayless flip flopping back and forth on the Cowboys. Just to jump back on the bandwagon if we win on Sunday. Like he has done the times before that he has predicted a Cowboys loss this season. :rolleyes:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It requires too much thought for most.

Of course he's right. A division title would just make it easier for the lunatic owner to keep things status quo with a weak head coach and then hand the worst contract in league history to a QB who can't throw the ball, has no pocket presence, can't read defenses, etc.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score

Of course he's right. A division title would just make it easier for the lunatic owner to keep things status quo with a weak head coach and then hand the worst contract in league history to a QB who can't throw the ball, has no pocket presence, can't read defenses, etc.
he sells jerseys so it's a win win. Real football is long gone and dead.

Eanwen

Reaction score
If losing would guarantee changes I would be for it, but I just don't believe Jerry will ever fire Garrett. He might fire Linehan/Moore. He might go out and get a real franchise qb, but I'm not all that hopeful for those outcomes either.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I guess none of you were mad when we "won" that meaningless game against the Eagle's backups last year..

We got better draft position because of it and all that was left at our pick was a soft Taco.

What is going to the playoffs and being one and done going to get Us?

Worst draft position you mean. Ya we got a bust instead of a legit star in watt

StarBoyz83

Reaction score

A division title only means a home game in the playoffs. Even if this division wasn't trash winning the division is a meh accomplishment.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
I guess none of you were mad when we "won" that meaningless game against the Eagle's backups last year..

We got better draft position because of it and all that was left at our pick was a soft Taco.

What is going to the playoffs and being one and done going to get Us?
Dallas drafted LVE after that game. Carry on governor

Creeper

Reaction score
The question is not what we Cowboys fans want, we know we are not going to get that no matter what. The question is will the Cowboys win this game. I am with a lot of other guys who think if Dallas fails to win this week, they will not win in NJ next week and the Eagles will win the division. If that happens and Jerry really believes this team is better than an 8-8 team then he should clean house. He won't. He'll say its all disappointing and some other cliche stuff but Garrett will be in the war room on draft day and on the sidelines in 2019. Dak will get his contract extension and he will be the Cowboys QB without competition in 2019.

So we may as well root for Dallas to win. If they make the playoffs then what is there to complain about. This is a very young team and maybe one of these years they get lucky and take home a Lombardi trophy.

Cattle_Rancher

Reaction score
Who is Rob Parker?

I swear I see some of y’all quoting a bunch of people I’ve never heard of. Stop listening to click bait shock sports talkers and go listen to real football people.

cristglo

Reaction score
After the team went on a 5 game winning streak I dont see anything changing with Jason. I do feel that they will move away from coaches on the Offensive side and because Jerry does believe in Dak that the Jones's will do everything in their power to bring in people to Help Dak. Other then taking a QB in FA who is there to go after? Rumors of Nick Mullens from SF that will cost us a draft pick and Im sure they will want our 2nd. He is under contract for 2019 and I believe his salary is only $550,000. With all the cap space SF has they can afford to hang onto him. Are you willing to give up your 2nd to a QB that has played one season? What if he turn out to be another Brock? Everything you have is a gamble but Im not willing to trade anymore draft picks for a player unless I really feel he Is my Guy.
I am neither a hater or lover of Dak. I do think he holds onto the ball to long. I think he has regressed and has bad mechanics. i would like to see him surrounded by some quality help. He IMO has been on his own this season. At times Dak has showed some flashes this season so Im willing to give him a shot with a Good QB coach and Offensive coordinator. Giving him a #1 WR helped him a lot. Give him an above average TE and a healthy OL with better WR see what happens. We have Cooper and Gallup and we need another WR to add to that, Hurns isnt getting the job done and Beasley unless he comes off his price tag and diva status wont be here next year.
Losing IMO is not an option if we dont beat Tampa Bay at Home we dont deserve to be in the Playoffs.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I've always hated those games where we play the other team's scrubs at the end of the season and snivel out a victory. It's the worst of all worlds. Shown up for being even with the scrubs, and losing draft value.

If they put in their scrubs, we put in ours and let them play. If we beat them, it's a real win. If we lose, it's not a humiliating loss.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
His idea of tanking is dumb. Sure we don't want Garrett as coach. But that like self-inflicted torture hoping that the Cowboys lose.
This team will never tank on purpose.

If that happened and acknowledged..

the league would be down our throats in a NY minute.

They just fined Jerrah $2 mil over his complicity over Zeke's suspension.

Ain't going to happen.