Video: Fish: ‘Jaylon says’ - Cowboys ‘cut & contract’ scoop

Rayman70

Reaction score
That Fish stinks from the head.
sure thats not Ellen D.?
5ced503799b41348a68416a1b122e63a_w200.gif

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Fish needs to change up his Twitter avatar, he looks like a hot curly haired blonde every time I glance at it, lol

Prossman

Reaction score
Keep him and draft his replacement. Jimmy Johnson " we need you until we dont need you anymore"

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Jaylon is also the last guy to try and get any useful information out of. I’ve rarely heard any interview with him that didn’t border on meaningless platitudes and clear eye nonsense.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Reporting live from Cowboyz zone with Trillions of us strong on here. I got a big scoop for you, how about taking a mint gum putting it in your mouth and walking and when you walk you move your mouth up and down like your steps. See you can do both Jerry. Dak really wants Patrick Mahomes money around 42 million?

I call him Mr.FillerFish

USArmyVet

Reaction score
This video was already posted in another thread so no need to post it again.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Jerry: "Welcome aboard Dan, I brought you here to fix a broken defense. You do what you have to do to fix it! You have my full support"
Dan: "Thanks Jerry, I appreciate that, I have a lot of work to do. There will be some tough cuts to make but in the long run, we'll be better for it"
Jerry: "Cuts?, Who said anything about cuts?"

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoZfmp56-XjVGyKGOxhPS5X0MU9DOy7mIf-w&usqp=CAU

Aven8

Reaction score
Jerry: "Welcome aboard Dan, I brought you here to fix a broken defense. You do what you have to do to fix it! You have my full support"
Dan: "Thanks Jerry, I appreciate that, I have a lot of work to do. There will be some tough cuts to make but in the long run, we'll be better for it"
Jerry: "Cuts?, Who said anything about cuts?"

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoZfmp56-XjVGyKGOxhPS5X0MU9DOy7mIf-w&usqp=CAU

One watch of the tape he will know what Jaylon is. Doesn’t take a Rocket Scientist.

LittleD

Reaction score
Jerry isn't moving on from anyone on defense, and it will cost us yet again. Quinn will get one year to hopefully work a miracle and turn our jags into gold. If he can, I'll eat my Quincy Carter jersey. We better nail the draft.

Yep, that's the reason we will suck again on defense and have another wasted season. Why in the world pay Dak all that money, huh?