Video: Fish: Cowboys and Falcons have talked about a trade up. Fish says it is not true aka clickbait

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I'll give Fish credit for one thing - he's excellent at clickbait headlines...and it works because people don't really read.

The second paragraph says that there is absolutely nothing to the rumor. This is literally what he's doing:

pansophy

Reaction score
Can anyone think of the last time a deal really worked out for us when we tried to trade up or gave up 1st rounders in a trade? I'm not saying there are none, but I can't think of any. I can think of several instances where trading down worked out for us.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Falcons: "Hey Cowboys, you want to trade up to our pick?"
Cowboys: "Sure, that'd be great!"
Falcons: "You do know we'll want proper compensation for that swap, right"
Cowboys: *click*

I suspect the KJ Wright discussions went the same way.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
BTW.......just curious, what would it cost?????? ( moving from 10 to 4 )

JayFord

Reaction score
LOL. This is just nonsense.

Dallas has NOT called ATL about pick 4. End of story.
This is utterly stupid.
Pick 4 value: 10 +44 plus one of the R3 plus next year's R1.

Dallas isn't even in the conversation.

since Dak signed his contract the media has nothing Cowboys related to talk about so they do this

pansophy

Reaction score

Obviously, we can be stopped if the OL doesn't hold up. But if the OL holds up I don't see how we can be stopped now. We scored enough even with Dalton to win games. We need defense. Maybe they are thinking about a world without Gallup, and having Pitts would add a 3rd dimension?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Can anyone think of the last time a deal really worked out for us when we tried to trade up or gave up 1st rounders in a trade? I'm not saying there are none, but I can't think of any. I can think of several instances where trading down worked out for us.

Yep.........Tony Dorsett (lol)