Video: Fish: Cowboys and Falcons have talked about a trade up. Fish says it is not true aka clickbait

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I'd say most of us fans are predictable and this organization rarely makes moves the fans would do. Their recent history has been far more unpredictable than predictable at least to me. To me it was predictable this team freed up cap space by signing Dak to a long term deal that they would use that money to bring in to fill in holes in free agency. Maybe I should've expected them to bring in the Falcons safeties to improve that unit but I sure as hell didn't expect it.

As of right now I have NO idea where they will go in the draft. I'd say going with Surtain would be predictable. But I have no faith they'd even go defense right now.
That dude just Blah Blah Blah's all the time and yet he does it so often people take him seriously.
He's smarter than the true goobs like Dak_Attack and FloatySomething, but he's more annoying in that he spams his message without mercy all day every day.

Scotman

Reaction score
LOL. This is just nonsense.

Dallas has NOT called ATL about pick 4. End of story.
This is utterly stupid.
Pick 4 value: 10 +44 plus one of the R3 plus next year's R1.

Dallas isn't even in the conversation.
That would be a sickening trade regardless of Pitts' value. I genuinely hope (and believe) that you're right.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Jerry is in love with Pitts. The FO will have to talk him out of doing something very stupid. He wants to see Pitts in that #82 jersey so bad.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Maybe a new "Clickbait" or "FakeNews" prefix for starting new threads. It's still good to know about FakeNews rumors, instead of just hearing it mentioned and wondering what's up.

Nah, I prefer the misleading title threads. Makes me feel like I've paid for a subscription to Fish's news feed.

DanA

Reaction score
Falcons: "Hey Cowboys, you want to trade up to our pick?"
Cowboys: "Sure, that'd be great!"
Falcons: "You do know we'll want proper compensation for that swap, right"
Cowboys: *click*

I suspect the KJ Wright discussions went the same way.

What gets me is that Dallas are using an old rotary phone where the person on the line can hear the click. This is so Jerry.

Flamma

Reaction score
LOL. This is just nonsense.

Dallas has NOT called ATL about pick 4. End of story.
This is utterly stupid.
Pick 4 value: 10 +44 plus one of the R3 plus next year's R1.

Dallas isn't even in the conversation.

According to the chart it's 10+44+ a 4th round pick. It's a 500 point leap. But I don't know what was offered already. It's probably much higher than that. I like that chart, just not for the first round. It seems to work well everywhere except moving up in the first round

Reactions: JPM

jnday

Reaction score
I don't know how or why Maranelli or any coach had so much say in personnel but it was a big mistake.
It was also a big mistake to think that he could coach the scrubs up during the first couple of years that he was in Dallas. If you remember, players like Hayden was starting and the thoughts at the time was that he was such a good coach that he didn’t need top draft picks used for the DL positions. Marinelli was supposed to get so much out of his DL players that he didn’t need top talent and the high draft picks could be used for other positions of need. Yes, Hayden starting was a total embarrassment. It was doubtful that he could start for an average college team, but Marinelli’s coaching was all he needed to be a starting quality 1-tech.