Video: Fish: Grow up time for Kelvin Joseph

blueblood70

Reaction score
NON Story feed the troll media pieces..

the man was sick regardless of what it was, of course he would be out of shape..this is what TC and PS are truly about, plenty of practices before game 1 not like he missed all of TC and showed up for PS etc..he missed a few OTAS etc..nothing to see here..

Doomsday101

Reaction score
attacking a young player right off the bat and for what? what has he really done to draw the wrath of fans? Damn give the kid a chance, I do wonder why any player would want to be in Dallas being raked over the coals for doing what? Not a damn thing

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
attacking a young player right off the bat and for what? what has he really done to draw the wrath of fans? Damn give the kid a chance, I do wonder why any player would want to be in Dallas being raked over the coals for doing what? Not a damn thing
People been saying to give Randy Gregory a chance for 6 years now. The NFL had to change the rules or he'd still not be playing. Everybody doesn't always grow up.

Everyone knew this kid had character issues. He doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt yet. He has to earn that and hopefully he does.

stiletto

Reaction score
Not too worried about it yet. Wasn't he an opt out guy? Bet a lot of those guys were out of shape. My biggest issue is that two last coaching staffs were happy to see him leave or opt out. He is going to have to do a 180 to become a Pro. We'll see..

Qcard

Reaction score
Exclusive. Exclusive.

Three points he makes.

1. Joseph showed up to OTAs out of shape.

2. He seems to question whether we should blame Joseph for getting Covid. Can't wrap my brain around that one but watch the video. He says it.

3. He wonders if the Cowboys simply ignored what they found when doing their background work on Joseph.

BTW, it will be $4.99 to watch the video. Paypal him.

As usual....FISHER Late to the party with **** coin liquor.

Kelvin Joseph is playing with house $$$

Zordon

Reaction score
Bad start but what else do you expect from a Cowboys 2nd round pick. He was a loser in college, he will most likely be a loser in the NFL.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
People been saying to give Randy Gregory a chance for 6 years now. The NFL had to change the rules or he'd still not be playing. Everybody doesn't always grow up.

Everyone knew this kid had character issues. He doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt yet. He has to earn that and hopefully he does.

Randy Gregory was actually breaking league rules and getting suspended and failed drug test at the combines. Joseph has done what? Comparing Gregory situation and that of Joseph is a reach at best.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Randy Gregory was actually breaking league rules and getting suspended and failed drug test at the combines. Joseph has done what? Comparing Gregory situation and that of Joseph is a reach at best.
Randy Gregory had "character issues" coming out of college. He has still not outgrown them.

Joseph also had "character issues" coming out of college. It's still yet to be seen if he out grows them. Maybe he's not breaking any rules, but you can be a locker room problem and a headache with coaches without breaking any official rules.

fivetwos

Reaction score
NON Story feed the troll media pieces..

the man was sick regardless of what it was, of course he would be out of shape..this is what TC and PS are truly about, plenty of practices before game 1 not like he missed all of TC and showed up for PS etc..he missed a few OTAS etc..nothing to see here..
Yeah I'm with that.

Let me see him pull something real before worrying about him.

I DO hope he understands that whatever he may do is going to be in the spotlight now, and blown out of proportion.

I also hope he doesn't figure that being a problem child probably sells records.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Exclusive. Exclusive.

Three points he makes.

1. Joseph showed up to OTAs out of shape.

2. He seems to question whether we should blame Joseph for getting Covid. Can't wrap my brain around that one but watch the video. He says it.

3. He wonders if the Cowboys simply ignored what they found when doing their background work on Joseph.

BTW, it will be $4.99 to watch the video. Paypal him.

why would I want to pay him $4.99 for drivel that's already out there, 15 times

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Randy Gregory had "character issues" coming out of college. He has still not outgrown them.

Joseph also had "character issues" coming out of college. It's still yet to be seen if he out grows them. Maybe he's not breaking any rules, but you can be a locker room problem and a headache with coaches without breaking any official rules.

Yes he had 1 run in with HC at LSU where as a freshman he was suspended with 3 others for breaking team rule. He owned up to his mistake and then transferred to Kentucky and has not had any issues. Maybe he is not the only one who needs to grow up. Parson also had a problem in college yet not getting raked over the coals for some stupid thing he did as an 18 year old kid.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Yes he had 1 run in with HC at LSU where as a freshman he was suspended with 3 others for breaking team rule. He owned up to his mistake and then transferred to Kentucky and has not had any issues. Maybe he is not the only one who needs to grow up. Parson also had a problem in college yet not getting raked over the coals for some stupid thing he did as an 18 year old kid.
Only time will tell.

blueblood70

Reaction score

sorry double agent Gregory wed smoking is not character issue, its fackt its medical isse as it was with Ricky williams and others who found weed to be the only that made them feel normal in socail sitaions as soe dont react well or trust prescription drugs etc

RG has dont nothing that would warrant bad character.

a lot of guys come into this league with baggage and most never effect their careers..like MOSS, we lost out on a HOF over character issues that never blossomed and that can be blamed on MI and the white houses incidents umm those were some HOF Players from ours 90s teams with charter flaws.. Jamal lewis and others we saw red flags early nd none popped up..imagine our 90s teams without Haley, Irvin and some big names like Nate and who was that famous OL also caught there..those are real character flaws..

RG smoked weed to feel normal and keep from being depressed. Thats not character flaw ..ya dig? the league was way late to the party with the rules finally be laxed on MJ..NBA been doing that for years..

get over it... troll's continually harp on per draft stories and want failure so they can say i told you so..

blueblood70

Reaction score
right MC needs to grow up..this isnt jerry springer LOL