Fish says Cowboys eyeing Marvin Wilson round 2

Sydla

Reaction score
I mean at this point anything Fish says is not worth much.

However, the Cowboys taking Wilson in the second would be such a reach. But they don't seem to know what they are doing at DT so I guess taking Wilson would be a typical boneheaded move for them at the position.

Sydla

Reaction score
Wilson is like Trysten Hill 2.0.

Wilson was viewed as the next big thing after his first couple years at FSU but never got better. He has a skill set that people will like but it doesn't translate on the field. He's a guy you take a shot on in the 4th or 5th because of the talent but the 2nd?

Idiotic.

waving monkey

Reaction score

However, the Cowboys taking Wilson in the second would be such a reach. But they don't seem to know what they are doing at DT so I guess taking Wilson would be a typical boneheaded move for them at the position.
dont agree he reports are fairly reliable

cowboyblue22

Reaction score

i really dont think this guy knows a lot about what he is talking about or he is being fed false information that the cowboys want to get out

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wilson is like Trysten Hill 2.0.

Wilson was viewed as the next big thing after his first couple years at FSU but never got better. He has a skill set that people will like but it doesn't translate on the field. He's a guy you take a shot on in the 4th or 5th because of the talent but the 2nd?

Idiotic.

That’s where I’ve gotten him.

Patrick Surtain II

CB Alabama

Baron Browning

LB Ohio State

Cameron McGrone

LB Michigan

Patrick Jones

EDGE Pittsburgh

Bobby Brown

DT Texas A&M

Adrian Ealy

OT Oklahoma

DJ Daniel

CB Georgia

Marvin Wilson

DT Florida State

Tre McKitty

TE Georgia

Tariq Thompson

S San Diego State

Chauncey Golston

EDGE Iowa

Kary Vincent Jr.

CB LSU

Camryn Bynum

CB California

baltcowboy

Reaction score

Didn’t Fish say that Farley was the Cowboys number 1 target because Surtain was slow. Then he said Slater would not be the 10th pick because he would not start over Conner Williams. Fish sounds like some of our Cowboys Zone posters. I am trying to find out who Voch Lombardi is on this board. I am looking for the poster that loves Pitts and hates Surtain.

Carson

Reaction score
Lol. So horrible if true

Just what we’d need! Another lazy, unmotivated DT. I watched every FSU game he’s played in. Classic example when it’s good he’s rolling. Things turn bad and he’s a no show. I just don’t think he loves football