Twitter: Fish talks to Gregory new agent

aikemirv

Reaction score
History will not be kind to the drug laws of our time and the policy of the NFL, that reflects those laws, needs to change.

Let’s act like adults and not try govern other’s consciousness.

Well we know by the number of deaths caused by drunk driving that we need to govern these types of things!!

Lets add stoned drivers to the mix as well - especially since we have no way to measures stonedness and they will get off scott free!

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Well we know by the number of deaths caused by drunk driving that we need to govern these types of things!!

Lets add stoned drivers to the mix as well - especially since we have no way to measures stonedness and they will get off scott free!
we dont govern alc. use... we govern behaviors while drunk. that is one lame arse analogy you used.

aikemirv

Reaction score
we dont govern alc. use... we govern behaviors while drunk. that is one lame arse analogy you used.

Its only lame to you because it does not fit your agenda. You can measure alcohol intoxication. You can't measure marijuana impairment as of yet so making it legal would open the doors to DUI with no way to punish the offender.

We govern others choices when those choices have very negative effects on society. We do it all the time! Because humans are not always very good at governing their own!

aikemirv

Reaction score
Sadly, I don't believe for a minute that legalizing marijuana would change Randy Gregory's career much.

He battles deep, dark anxiety and depression issues.

It depends, I mean if Marijuana is proven to be a effective drug for bi-polar, then they should legalize the medical use of it. I have no problem with that at all. No different than other narcotics that are legal and prescribed. Then the NFL could easily make an exception for prescribed medicines that are not performance enhancers