Twitter: Fish talks to Gregory new agent

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I can't remember a single athlete, ever, who was almost unanimously rooted for while trying to come back from suspensions. Part of that is the way the Jones have supported him, and the transparency around his issues, but I don't know if I can recall a player being viewed this way.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
and that should be the process. but we've seem to have developed a culture that thinks it's ok to disregard rules you don't like and when punished claim the rules were not fair.

far as i know, the no-drugs rule was in place long before gregory came onto the scene.
Or sometimes they partake in behaviors that violate those unfair rules and force change.

Similar tactics have been used for a long time to successfully bring about change. See sit ins, Rosa Parks, and many other acts of civil disobedience.
https://www.google.com/search?q=civil+disobedience&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari

I’d argue Randy’s behavior, and others, are contributing to forcing a change to nfl drug rules.

Last edited:

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
I'm assuming you meant consciences rather than consciousness. Nobody can govern someone else's conscience. But ALL laws govern other people's conduct. It's like the stupid old saying, "you can't legislate morality." Of course you can, that is all laws do.
No, I meant consciousness and ones right to alter their own.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Or sometimes they partake in behaviors that violate those unfair rules and force change.

Similar tactics have been used for a long time to successfully bring about change. See sit ins, Rosa Parks, and many other acts of civil disobedience.
https://www.google.com/search?q=civil+disobedience&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari

I’d argue Randy’s behavior, and others, are contributing to forcing a change to nfl drug rules.
um...this is about as bad a comparison as i've heard in a long long time.

smoking weed will get you fired.
NO - I WILL SMOKE TIL YOU LEGALIZE IT!!!

you can argue that, i'll laugh.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
um...this is about as bad a comparison as i've heard in a long long time.

smoking weed will get you fired.
NO - I WILL SMOKE TIL YOU LEGALIZE IT!!!

you can argue that, i'll laugh.
That’s what thousands of people have been doing and now they’re legalizing it. :)

Praxit

Reaction score
Sadly, I don't believe for a minute that legalizing marijuana would change Randy Gregory's career much.

He battles deep, dark anxiety and depression issues.
...I said this 3 yrs ago, the first time he was trying to get back in. Anyone who smokes that much pot, problems go way deeper. Poor guy, tough break. He is a force to reckon with, when he's geared up.

Altestic

Reaction score

If you disobey the law you should go to jail/prison. No matter what the law is and whether or not you think it is right or wrong.