Fish: Top 10 mini camp players

austin88

Reaction score
I, for one, can't wait to buy a jersey for the second guy on the list, and walk around with "DIFFICULTIES" spelled out across my back.

(And yes, I know who RS is referring to)

cowboyec

Reaction score
The official Top 10 list from thee insider.

BTW, I swallowed my pride and paid for his premium content. I now feel like I'm living in the Cowboys' intestines. It's amazing.

1. CeeDee Lamb
2. Technical difficulties
3. Ezekiel Elliott
4. Connor Williams
5. Tyron Smith
6. Nahshon Wright
7. Leighton Vander Esch
8. La'el Collins
9. Micah Parsons
10. Anthony Brown

hopefully then you won't get craped out....i mean.....come draft time what the hell would i do then.

J-man

Reaction score
I don't understand how this guy has made a name for himself in this field? I find him un-watchable. They amount of time he actually spent on the players should have made that video about 5-7 minutes long. 35 minutes of poor goobilygook.
He had nothing to say about why any of them are on the list or why they are as high as they were.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don't understand how this guy has made a name for himself in this field? I find him un-watchable. They amount of time he actually spent on the players should have made that video about 5-7 minutes long. 35 minutes of poor goobilygook.
He had nothing to say about why any of them are on the list or why they are as high as they were.
Man I don't get it either. People can't even say he's likable....really uneasy to watch and listen to.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I woke up this morning and you know what I realized?

That what we really needed was a list of Fisher's Ten Best camp players.

Maybe tomorrow we can get a Top Ten of his best insider scoops that never came true.

:lmao2::lmao:

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score

BTW, I swallowed my pride and paid for his premium content. I now feel like I'm living in the Cowboys' intestines. It's amazing.

1. CeeDee Lamb
3. Ezekiel Elliott
4. Connor Williams
5. Tyron Smith
6. Nahshon Wright
7. Leighton Vander Esch
8. La'el Collins
9. Micah Parsons
10. Anthony Brown

Where is Dak..going to start his own thread now..not enough of them..bubbie now. Oh Dak where are you.?

Qcard

Reaction score

1. CeeDee Lamb
3. Ezekiel Elliott
4. Connor Williams
5. Tyron Smith
6. Nahshon Wright
7. Leighton Vander Esch
8. La'el Collins
9. Micah Parsons
10. Anthony Brown

Intestines are key menu item in some parts of the world. Matumbos with Chapati tastes like heaven after weeks of mess hall chow.

Sadly, whilst though I love his style, Fishers content always has a **** taste