Video: Fisher: Coaching staff a little tired of Amari Cooper's unavailability

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
So I didn’t say he sucked but you spin it to say I “pretty much” said something I didn’t. Is this you doing fake news ? I was pretty balanced in saying I didn’t dislike him, he can definitely run routes, he would be awesome if not for injuries, and I don’t dislike him. And I said he was talented. But I also pointed out his limitations. See this is where you go off the rails Rocky; what I said was balanced, but your reaction never is. I really do want to be your friend.
Well that goes both ways. You did trash him but you continue to deny it. I appreciate your opinion though. Love Maine.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
You're trying to argue that 92 catches aren't good? You haters will go to extreme lengths to make yourself look ignorant. :lmao:

The only one ignorant is the free speech hater that constantly calls people haters but he is too intellectually inferior to supply an adequate ability to debate so he resorts to the same childish name calling.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Putting my tin foil hat on................. is it possible the Cowboys could be leaking stuff like this so that when they cut him and keep Gallup after the season, they can justify the cut?

This is the last year Coop has guaranteed money. His five year, 100 million deal was a two year, 40 million deal with three team options. They can decline the option and pay Gallup to pair with Lamb for several seasons. I like Cooper, but this might be the best plan.

MaineBoy

Reaction score
Well that goes both ways. You did trash him but you continue to deny it. I appreciate your opinion though. Love Maine.

We’ll have to have a lobster and cold beer to celebrate the Cowboys Super Bowl win....Love Texas, especially that football team you guys have down there.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
At the end of the day if he’s hurt then he’s hurt. Is he coming in out of shape? Bc then I understand the frustration. If not, then maybe he’s just a little more prone to injuries and nicks than the next guy. I don’t get frustration in that scenario

MaineBoy

Reaction score
Clams as well?

Yes, yes, yes. Wow, I am impressed Rocky. Best clams in existence: fresh Maine Steamers. Comments like that can get you perilously close to an “Honorary Maineiac” designation. I’ve had meals of steamers and lobster and actually enjoyed the steamers more.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Yes, yes, yes. Wow, I am impressed Rocky. Best clams in existence: fresh Maine Steamers. Comments like that can get you perilously close to an “Honorary Maineiac” designation. I’ve had meals of steamers and lobster and actually enjoyed the steamers more.
When I was in Japan there was a restaurant that had a dish of clams steamed with butter and green onions and in a wine sauce. They were tiny clams. Nothing like the ones from the Maine shores but they were delicious. I’ll take clams over lobster as well.

plasticman

Reaction score
What does Cooper's teammates think about it? That's the question that matters.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I don't blame them.

He does really well when it's game day, but it's got to be frustrating for his coaches and teammates to see this guy never practicing while they are practicing through pain on a daily basis.
Zack’s not practicing either. Why aren’t you crapping all over him like you are Cooper? Huh?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Can’t answer why you crapped on Cooper for not practicing but you didn’t crap on Martin. Hmmm….Thanks for confirming my suspicion.
Nobody crapped on Cooper. That was such a weird reaction to what I said (that took you a whole day to come up with) I ignored it and hoped you maybe thought it through a little bit, but apparently you didn't.

jay94

Reaction score
This is the last year Coop has guaranteed money. His five year, 100 million deal was a two year, 40 million deal with three team options. They can decline the option and pay Gallup to pair with Lamb for several seasons. I like Cooper, but this might be the best plan.

Gallup is no Cooper and Cooper makes Gallup better. If we see a decline we can entertain this, if we get what I expect there is absolutely no way you can do that. If you want to cut someone, cut Zeke.

basel90

Reaction score
Amari should I been traded after getting Cee Dee Lamb . 20 mil on amari is massive , and again he GM’s fault . He likes to keep the shiny stars , and their T shirt sales and hype etc . Zeke , amari , Dak etc etc . Forgetting to fix the other needs